15. Chapter HipHop Party

Justin is on the king size bed and scrolls through his phone while he's waiting for you.

He looks perfect as always.

He wears dark blue jeans, and a shirt with a print in red.

To complete the outfit, he has his Supras on and gelled his hair up.

On his neck a heavy gold chain hanging down and the Rolex is not missing.

"Baby, how long do you need?", he yells lying on the bed.

You're still in the bathroom.

You dried your hair.

You have straightened it, and styled it inspired by Ariana Grande.

Now it's time for doing your makeup.

This time, little more than normal, after all, is a party.  

"Yes yes yes, I'm almost done!", you screaming back through the locked door.  

You chose to wear red high heels today, but you take a pair of jordas with you so you can dance later.

You wear black skinny jeans, a white tank top and a short leather jacket.

A couple accessiors and ready.

You have your nails painted in rich red earlier this day.

You look at yourself in the mirror and have to smile.

The remembrance of the shared shower buzzing through your mind.  

Due to the memories you blush and shake your head easily, smiling.  

You step out of the bathroom to face Justin who is waiting for you since an hour.  

"Ready, let's go, and have some fun!", you say happily, and pose like a model.

"Wow,...now I know why I've waited so long, you look stunning (Y/N)!", Justin's eyes wide, he raises his eyebrows, moistened his lips and grins.  

You blushed again and look down shyly at your feet.  

"Aaaww, are you blushing, baby?", he giggles, slides his phone in his pocket and comes over to you, pulls you close to him, and stares into your eyes.  

'This eye.',you think to yourself. 'These warm caramel eyes and this smile. Oh my god I'm lost.'

"You are beautiful.", he whispers against your lips.

You can feel his warm breath on your lips.

You lick your lips and giggle.

He holds your chin between his thumb and index finger and gives you a soft, wet kiss.  

"You look not bad yourself, handsome.", you add and wink at him.  

He smiles his famous half-smiles and takes your hand.

"There you go! Do you have everything, (Y/N)?"

You take your bag and the Jordans and nod.

"Why do you need them?", he pinches his eyes questioningly, pointing to the shoes.

"To dance, of course, you silly.", you answer as if it were the most natural thing in the world.  

On the way to the party, you listening to music, as always.

'Wait for a minute' is playing, and you hopping excitedly up and down in your seat.  

"You like that song?", Justin asks.