7. Chapter Fuck off

Thank you all so much for reading

you are perfect

keep voting
talk to me
and let me know if you like it

Some Drama! ;) ♥

LOVE!

----------------------------------------

The next morning, you woke up to the exasperating sound of your phone.

You open your heavy eyelids and reach for your phone. 
Your gaze is still blurry, so you can barely make out what is written on your display.  

“Handsome? What? Who is that? I have never saved someone under that name.”,  you think to yourself trying to find a possible reasoning.

“Good morning, may I ask whom is speaking?” you took the call.  

“Good morning, beautiful.” a familiar, raspy voice said. "I must admit, your morning voice sounds sexy.”  He added.

“Justin?! When did you store your number in my phone? Oh and really? Handsome? hahahaha ... pretty self-centered, don't you think?”, you add joking.

He laughs with you.

"Good morning by the way. What time is it?”, you ask and stretch out in the super comfortable bed.

“Time to get up and get a really nice breakfast.”, Justin announces and laughs.  

"Okay, I will be there in 30 minutes.", you informed Justin.

"Perfect, (Y/N)!"

After a sweet breakfast, you both headed back to Agrigento.

The ride takes you at least 3 hours.   
3 hours to get to know each other better, you two were talking about a lot.  

Already 2 hours have passed in the car.

“What is your biggest dream, 
(Y/N)?”, Justin asked, relevant to our conversation.

YOUR POV  

Ok now I'm done, srsly I can't tell him that, not now...But I'm such a bad liar.  
What would he think if I tell him that my biggest dream is to work for Scooter and him as a management assistant?

Shit, no I can't...  

“I-I don't know...maybe to be able to fly!”, I responded awkwardly.  

“What? Hahaha...I don't know you for long, but I'm pretty sure thats not true. Are you lying to me?”,he announced confused.  

Fuck, how can I get out of this? It's too early to tell him about that. I don't want him to think that this is the reason why I'm here with him.  

“I didn't think this question would be such a big deal...but obviously it is.”, Justin looked at me curiously.  

“No, actually it's not, but I don't know how to explain it to you, without you misunderstanding me, you know? Listen, you remember when I told you I'm working in the music industry?" I started.

Justin nodded, awaiting for me to continue.  

“Ehm. Acutally my biggest dream is to work for Scooter, and that includes working for you, too. As his management assistant.”, I said shyly but relieved that it's been spoken.

  Silence.  

"Omg, pls say something." I think to myself.

Justin clenched his jaw line. I can see how he is thinking about what I just said. 
Come on Justin say something. What is he thinking about? 
I Hope he won't just kick me out of the car. 
He hasn't even looked at me, these past few seconds. It feels like forever. I shouldn't have told him about that, I knew it.  

“Justin? Are you okay?”, I asked almost whispering, the air feels tense.

“So you're just spending time with me for your advantage?”, he said coldly and with all seriousness.

“No, no not at all. I...”  

“Shut up, I heard enough.”, he interrupted me.

“You thought I wouldn't find out about this bullshit? You know what? I've had enough bitches around me who just try to use me for their career. This is so disappointing, I just spent my last few days with another thirsty bitch, omg how could I not see this before?"

“Justin, stop bullshiting me! Who the fuck do you think you're talking to!!??”, I got angry because I feel so disrespected by him.

“What the fuck are you talking about? If you're planning to talk to me like this, and take this convo to such a piece of shit, I don't need to speak another word with you. Don't talk to me like I'm an idiot. I have not taken advantage of you, I...”  

“You lied to me about being a Belieber and all that shit. Why would you do that? you fucked up career, prostitute. Women like you, I know too well. You would do anything to be successful. How many dicks have you sucked to get your job?”, he interrupted me again screaming even louder.

He sounds so angry and devilish.

I'm so hurt by the words which he has thrown in my face. 
I can't think straight. My breathing is so heavy. 
My heart hurts. I feel as if someone is strangling me. It feels like I'll pass out in a second.  

I'm reminded of my ex-boyfriend Jason, who has also spoken in a disrespectful manner to me, hurt me with despondent words, and has even physically hurt me.
I will never let myself be treated like this by someone ever again. 
Not even Justin.

I need to get out of the car, no matter where we are, I have to get out of here. I wouldn't cry. I can't cry, not as long I'm around him.  

Few minutes of silence later..

There is a gas station ahead of us.

Great. Thank god!  

“Stop the car.”, I ordered.  

“What, why?, Justin asked beastly.

“Just do it.”, I said with so much pain in my voice, I guess he heard it because: “No, I will drive you to your apartment.”, he said with regret being obvious in his voice.

He must have noticed that I can hardly breathe, he looks at me from the side with concern on his face.   I force myself not to cry.

I won't give this to him. (Y/N) you are stronger than that.  

“Stop the fucking car or I will jump out of it!" I threatened.  

He stopped the car, I took my bag, without looking at him and ran.

“Cut the shit, it's dangerous here in this area and you know that. I can't leave you here alone.”, he drove at walking speed beside me and shouted out of the car.

“I don't care, no one is allowed to talk to me like this. I'll never let anyone talk to me like that, never again. Fuck off. I can take care of myself.”, I said with so much pain, and at the same time, strength in my voice.

I'm shivering and trying not to cry.  

“I understand, now get in the damn car.” he demands.

"I'd rather die here in the middle of nowhere, than get in the car with you”, I said with a trembling voice.  

“Fine!”, he spat and drove away.

I'm finally alone, perfect.

Fuck fuck fuck!

I started crying so hard.

I'm so hurt, I have no idea how this could've happened just because of this one stupid question.

I entered the restroom of the gas station to straighten myself and calm down.

END POV