38. Chapter Love me like you do

Justin and Giovanni will bring you to the airport anytime soon. At the thought to be separated from Justin, makes you insecure. Since you know each other you were never separated for longer than some hours. On the other hand, you are looking forward to see your family and friends again.  

“Baby, you're done? Giovanni is here in 30 minutes. Are you coming down?”, Justin asked as he came into the bedroom and hugged you and planted a kiss on your lips.

“Justin, what's wrong?”, you ask him, and look him in the eyes. You can see that something is wrong. He looks at you confused and licking his lips.

He hesitates and breaks eye contact when he let go of you and turns away.

“Justin.”

“It's all okay.”, he lies. You hug him from behind, your arms embrace his torso, your head resting on his back. You inhale his scent, he strokes your arms gently and looks at the floor.  

“I know you're lying to me.”, you whisper, his body stiffened as the words hit him.

“And I also know, there is no question that it's about me flying home. Something is wrong and it has to do with the phone call with Gio yesterday, right?“

He breathes heavily, since the situation very debited him. He nodded slightly and turned back around to look at you.  

“But you don't want me to know what it's about, right?”, you whisper, stroking his face and look at its beauty. He looks so unhappy and depressed.

He relaxes under your touch, and enjoy your love. He closes his eyes and nods again.  

“Okay.”, you say, kissing him and smiling at him. Silence surrounds you.  

“(Y/N), I love you. Please don't worry. I want you, I want to protect us. It is better if you know less.”  

“I see.” 

There is an uneasy feeling in you. Your thoughts are heavy and your heart hurts. You are afraid. But you don't wanna show it to Justin. You only have a few hours together, these you want to spend happy with him.

You trust in God and hope that everything will be fine.  

“I love you.”, you whisper against his lips. You kiss passionately, as if it were the last kiss of your life.

Justin carries your luggage down to the lobby, where Giovanni and the bodyguard are waiting for you. You welcome both and embrace Gio firmly.  

“I want you to fly with the private jet.”, Justin says as he puts his sunglasses on and checked his face in the mirror. Moshe the bodyguard nodded, you looked confused at Justin.  

“I thought you need the plane. You wanted to go to Canada, visit your family.”  

“Boo, that's not the only aircraft.”, he chuckled and hugged you again.  

“We have to go, if we still want to go eat something beforehand.”, Giovanni said and looked at his watch. You've briefly looked around the house, said your goodbyes to Tuts and Karma. Have Tuts petted and Karma given a kiss and you leave the house.

The men have waited for you at the car. Justin opened the door for you. You step in followed by Justin. Arm in arm you two sit in the back seat. Tears roll down your cheeks at the thought being separated from Justin. Justin wipes the tears away with his thumbs and smiling at you lovingly.

“It will be all right.”

You arrive at the diner, surrounded by paparazzi you make yourselves on the way to the restaurant. They called many mean things in your direction.