13. Chapter Ciccio and Giovanni

You turned the key in the door to open it. Justin walked past you, straight into your apartment.

You made your way to the bedroom quickly to pack a few things away which he shouldn't see.  

"The apartment is really small.", he said.

"Yes, well, I didn't spend much time in here, so the apartment meets his following purpose.", You informed him with a giggle on your lips.  

You've packed up all your things and put them into the car.  

"Justin, you can go without me. I will bring the key to the owner and then come after.", you inform him, giving him a peck on his perfect lips and leave, without that he could answer.  

You throw a small bag over your shoulder and amble to the bar, where you shall leave the keys.

You finally made your way to the bar. Dropped the keys, took a quick espresso and made your way back to Justin.  

The weather is perfect. It is still quite early, the sun is high in the sky.

The light sea breeze and heat gently blows you in the face. When you suddenly feel like a person hugging you from behind.  

Your whole body stiffened in shock. You are trying to free yourself from the grip, strike with the arms around you, turn around, so you behold a very familiar face.

"Oh my God, Ciccio! What are you doing here? I thought you're not here for the summer. Oh no, I'm sorry, I hurt you?", you ask your good sicilian friend who writhes because you hit him out of reflex in the stomach.

You put your hand on his back and bend yourself down to him slowly.

"No, no (Y/N) all good...", he coughs, and slowly straighten up again. "That's what I call a loving welcome...hahahaha...yeah actually I wanted to stay in Los Angeles longer, but suddenly some problems have appeared over here so that I had to take the next plane back so I can take care of them, so I'm here again. By the way, Giovanni too."

"Real? Oh my god this is great. I'm looking forward to seeing you, bro. I've missed you so much, both of you.", you screaming with joy and take him into a tight hug.

The two are like brothers to you. You know them since years.

Giovanni was your dance teacher back then and he is a great role model and a very important person in your life.

"When can I see you both? What are you doing tonight?", you requested excited.

"As I said we have to take care of business stuff but I think we will go to San Leone, tonight. There, a great hip hop party will take place. Are you in?", he said as you have let go of each other, and waited for a response.  

"I try my best to be there. This is awesome.", you giggled joyfully.

"Oh and Ciccio I must talk to you then. Both of you. It is important. So make sure that you have time for me.", you announced, now with a serious tone, so that he immediately knew in which direction the conversation lead to.

"Ok great, then I guess we will see us tonight.", he said.

You have checked your numbers, said your good byes and went back to Justins.  

He was already waiting for you.  

YOUR POV  

"What do you think of going to celebrate tonight, honey?", I ask him with a flirty face. At least I hope that it looks kinda flirty.

"Salsa again?", he asked, not particularly thrilled by the idea.

"No, Hip Hop!", I answer, play with my fingers and hop a little up and down with anticipation.

"Well, how can I say no to that? Although, it could be really difficult. The risk is big that people recognize me there.", he warned.

"Don't worry about this, I've got some friends they will take care. They will keep an eye on us, we are safe there.", I assure him.

Oh, why is he looking at me so confused?

He looks so cute when he doesn't understand what is going on.  

He walks slowly into the living room, where he waits for me to explain.

I follow him, and throw myself on the large comfortable sofa.

He moistened his lips, looks me in the eye and scratches his head.

"Do I get a statement?", he asks with a quizzical face and a smile on his lips.

"Sure!", I replied and told him what happened earlier this day.  

END POV  

JUSTINS POV  

"So they are just friends?", I asked her frowning my eyebrows.

"Yes Justins, they are my brothers from another mother.", she answered honestly, smiling from ear to ear.

"And what makes them be able to take care of us?", I asked her...even tho I was pretty sure knowing the answer already.

And to be honest i don't like it.

She avoided eye contact: "Sorry but I-I...", she started.

"You can't tell, right...that's what I thought. Okay, so I'll get to know them tonight?", I interrupted her making kind of a duck face.

"Yes, you will and trust me they are good guys.", she announced.

"I'm sure about that.", I said rolling my eyes with a sarcastic voice.

"Don't do that, Justin please! I'll tell you everything you need to know. I promise. Step by step, ok? First get to know them. Everything will be clear to you by than.", she bagged so cutely and can hardly resist.

She come closer to me. I took her by her waist and pushed her into a hug.

I kissed her forhead.

"When i first saw you i didn't thought you cost so much trouble.", I whispered into her ear, with a smile.

"I hope it's worth it.", I continued challenging.

"What? Hahahaha...I hoped you knew...hihihi...it's just about to started.", she giggled.

"Now, Giovanni and Ciccio are here, we will go hard. Hahahahaha..."

"What does that supposed to mean?", i asked her confused, pecking her full lips.

She is showing another side of her. It's hot but i can imagine it's all about trouble.

But that girl has me already wrapped around her finger.  

Main thing is that my career is not jeopardized.

I can't be seen with shady people, or do business with them.

Scooter will kill me. I can already see the headline from TMZ:

Justin Bieber and the Mafia.

The Biebs is a true gangster.

etc.  

Shit.  

END POV