45. Chapter There's a stranger in my house

Justins POV  

Weeks go by and my girlfriend and I distance ourselves more and more from each other. For weeks, she sleeps downstairs in the living room on the couch.

During the day she is in the office at Scooters and works like an animal. She is usually 12 hours in the office, I barely get to set an eye on her lately. Not to start from the fact that I'm no longer allowed to touch her since the accident.

She has hardly eaten and has become thinner and thinner, I really was worried.    

I spent a lot of time in the studio and working on new music with Drake and other artists. I always try to keep as much time as possible for free, but mostly in vain, since (Y/N) has no interest to do anything with me.  

Honestly, I'm desperate. I'm lost. Every day I tell her that I love her, because it's the truth, but she doesn't answer. Mostly she is looking at the ground, trying to escape.    

I'm at one's with end so I decided to go to a psychologist. I parked the car straight into the garage and made my way to his office. Scooter has recommended the doctor.  

“Good morning Mr. Bieber. Sit down please. Would you like something to drink?”, greeted me Dr. Morrie, an old man with gray hair and many laugh lines on the face. He was a good eater, which could immediately be seen because of his big belly.

He was right away likeable. I took a view at his office, while he brought me a water. He had a lot of records and certificates. He really seems to be a specialist. He sat down, after he gave me the water, I also sat down on the comfortable armchair in front of him.  

“So Mr. Bieber. What leads you to me?”, he asked as he placed his note buck on his lap. I began to tell him what happened, he listened to me attentively. It was good to talk everything away.  

“And now she pushes you away from her.”, he said, looking up at me. I nodded sadly.  

“I'm afraid that she no longer loves me and that it will never work with us again.”, I have added.  

“She wouldn't be with you if she wouldn't love you.”, Dr. Morrie assured me.  

“She spends a lot of time on Twitter with her Belieber account and writes with other fans of mine. She behaves as if we had never met during that time, as if we didn't know each other. She have fallen back to the time before we met each other in Sicily.”, I told him.  

“This is normal. Apparently your girlfriend is in a bad trauma. She runs away from reality.”, he told me and made more notes.  

“And how can I help her, what can I do?”  

“First of all you must not harass your girlfriend. You need to give her time. I know this is hard, but every several physical proximity which (Y/N) doesn't want to, but is still exposed, makes the situation worse.”, he said and looked at me.

My face must have betrayed me, as he makes new notes immediately.

“You have already beset her, right?”, he asked. I looked ashamed on the floor and fumbled with my fingers on my shirt.  

“I miss her so much.”, I started and tears filled my eyes.  

~Flashback~  

Three weeks had passed since the tragic accident, to my surprise (Y/N) was already home when I came back from the studio.

She sat on the couch in the living room, the TV is turned on but her attention was one and only on her phone. I sat down beside her as she suddenly looked over at me with a gentle smile.