6. Chapter Baby boy

You were on the way to Palermo after you had a nice breakfast and check out of the hotel. The feeling grow in you that someone was follwing you. Behind you there is a car with tinted windows following you for quite some time. You are trying to turn Justins attention on the chase car.

You two observed the tracker on the rearview mirror.

"Maybe we should take a break in the next village to see if the car is following us or not." You suggest. Justin takes the next exit and drive slowly down the road to the nearest village.  

“He didn't follow us, right?” Justin asked checking the rearview mirror. You look over your shoulder looking for the car.

“No one is there. But I could swear that it was the same guy I had filmed.”

You are driving through the small town, you've got a snack, and have made your way to Palermo, again. Justin has connected his iPod to the system and turned on the new song PYD.

"It's soooo amazing, Justin!" You said smiling. He winked at you licked his lips sexy and looked you up and down.

"Good that you like it, baby girl!" He tested with a wink. You blushed immediately and giggled. You've turned up the volume, and the two of you started singing and dancing to the hot beat. Even in such a situation, it is actually really scary Justin manages to calm you and distract you.  

Arriving in Palermo.  

“Let me guess, you've been here before?” Justin says with a wink.

“Yes, but never with you. So...” You say and wink back at him. “Let us park the car and then we walk through the old town. Since there are funny tourist shops.” You smiled in anticipation.  

“Everything according to your wish, signora” He says, imitating the voice of a servant. Justin interlaced your both hands with each other. He looks you in the eyes, and then down on your hands and then back into your eyes. He seems nervous, as if he wonders if this is ok for you. To show him that you like it, you squeeze his hand a little and pressed your hands with each other a little bit more. He smiles at you his sexy smile, which you can hardly resist.  

Justin POV  

I haven't felt so close to someone so fast ever before. It's crazy, I barely know that girl for 2 or 3 days and I can't imagine not having her around me anymore. She is so easy to talk to, and she is funny and smart. To walk through these historic streets with her, hand in hand feels right and important.  

My phone starts buzzing again. I took a quick look at it.  

“Selena, again?” (Y/N), asked me.

“Yes.” I nodded and shrugged.  

“Don't be mean, take the call, it's okay with me.” She told me with an understandingly and beautiful smile.

“I'll take a look around, I'll wait for you in the next shop over there.” She pointed out to the shop ahead and let my hand go. Why is she so sweet and understandingly?  

“I just wanted to know if you're okay. You sounded so frightened on the phone yesterday. I've been worried.” Selena started without saying hello.  

“I'm fine, no needs to worry about me.” I replied with a cold voice. As (Y/N) voice called to my mind . 'Don't be mean'...

“But thanks for asking. How are you? How is the tour going, where are you now?” I asked her politly.

“Oh, ehm...I'm good, just miss you, you know...but yes, the tour is going great. Finally meeting so many of my beautiful fans and being able to share this with them is just amazing. I'm in Europe right now, Portugal.” She said with a relieved and delighted voice. An awkward silence arises.