42. Chapter He is a threat.

YOUR POV  

“Why do you have a gun in your hand, Ciccio?”, I asked him angry and anxious. I wasn't sure if I wanted to hear the answer. All three of them stood in front of me.

They looked tired and totally exhausted. Ciccio hesitated and avoided eye contact.  

“Sis, calm down please.”, Giovanni said and took a step toward me.

“Don't tell me you want me to calm down. You have blood on your clothes, Ciccio has a gun in his hand, Justin has a black eye. Is this all a nightmare?”, I protested loudly and beat Giovanni again at the chest.  

Suddenly I hear a loud scream from the basement. A male voice called my name.

A cold shiver ran down my back. I looked at the three men in front of me incredulous and shocked.

I know that voice. I hate that voice.  

“Oh my God.”, I stuttered and ran past the three on the way to the basement.

"Why is he here? Why did you brought him here?", I asked shaking all over under shock.

Justin held me wrist tight to stop me from my purpose. He stopped me and pulled me close to him.

“Don't.”, he whispered.

“Don't tell me what I have to do, Justin.”, I said through gritted teeth, trying to free my arm from his grip. He hold on my wrist more firmly, what brought me to twist my face in pain.

“Justin, you're hurting me.”, I whispered only for him to hear. He immediately let go, with an apologetic glance.

We stared for a few seconds in each others eyes, until I broke eye contact and turned around. I repeatedly heard the cry and followed it.

Until I was standing in front of a closed door, the guys followed me.

“Open the door.”, I ordered. All three were hesitant.

“I said that you should open the damn door.”, I said dominantly, angry and loud.

Ciccio took the key from his pocket, searching with his eyes for help from Giovanni. He had already given up, he knew that they can't stop me. Ciccio opened the door for me.

“Boo, please...”, Justin begged as he stood infront of me.

“Let me go.”, I said and pushed him aside. I turned on the light and froze at the sight presented itself to me.  

“Jason.”, I muttered. I knew I would see him but to really do see him, after such a long time, after all what happened. I was in shock.

Tears filled my eyes. He had been badly mauled. His eyes swollen and black. His lip was split, his nose broken. Everywhere dry blood.  

“Little mouse, you don't need to cry I'm also really happy to see you again.”, he said disgusting and grinned at me.  

I could feel the presence of my brothers and Justin behind me. They gave me a secure feeling.

“Shut the fuck up.”, I spat and looked around the room, I saw a gun on the table next to me. I felt like Justin put his arm around me and pushed me gently into his side.

“Yes, hug her one last time Justin. Because soon she comes back with me to my home. And she will scream my name in bed again, over and over again.”, Jason laughed and winked at me.

Before I could react I saw Giovanni on Jason slamming his fist into Jason's face. Ciccio pulled Giovanni back. Jason laughed and spat blood.

I ran up the stairs followed by Justin, who just held me for luck at the right moment. My legs were weak when I suddenly felt dizzy.