29. Chapter I'll stay with you. As long as you let me.

YOUR POV  

Something's wrong, I know it. I ran instinctive to the main entrance. Since the hell was going on out there.

Hundreds of photographers took pictures of something on the ground, at the end of the stairs. The stairs were covered in blood. I walked forward a few steps, so I saw Justin's phone on the floor infront of my feet.

I sat down and realized that Fredo was still at the telephone. At that moment it became clear to me what happened. And then I saw him lifeless in his own blood.  

The earth came to a halt. I could hear nothing, nothing more to see then him. Justin lies there, he doesn't move. My heart stops beating, I forget to breathe, in a fraction of a second. Everything is in slow motion. I can't move, I only stare down.

My brothers run past me and shove the paparazzi to the side. Without that it was aware I'm dropped to my knees and I screamed. Without a sound left my lips.

Tears streaming down my face. A cold overcame me when my heart broke into a thousand pieces.  

Finally a doctor was on hand with some nurses. Everything went so fast, everyone was hysterical and hectic.  

I ran down the stairs with Justin's phone in my hand.

“Justin!”, I screamed out loud.

“Justin. Please...noooo...”, I knelt down to him and stroked his face.  

“Please don't leave me. Please I love you. Please oh my god no Justin!!”  

My hand was covered with his blood. The tears ran down my face.

As someone pulled me from behind away.  

“Let the doctors do their job, Sis.”, Giovanni said and picked me up from behind.  

“NNOOOOOOO!!”, I cried. “No...Justin.”  

I kicked wildly around myself, my whole body was shaking as I repeatedly screamed is name and cried hysterically.

“Sis, it will be all good again.”, Giovanni said, and took me in his strong arms.  

The doctors put Justin on a lounger and carried him past me and into the hospital.  

“Hello...hello...Justin? (Y/N)...what's going on?”, I hear Fredos voice screaming from my hand.  

I looked down at my arm when I saw Justin's phone in my hand. I passed the phone to my ear.

“H-hello?”, I stuttered and sobbed.

“What's going on?”, Fredo asked panic.

“I don't know I...Justin...oh my God...there was blood everywhere...I, I...”, I didn't think clearly.

Giovanni took the phone out of my hand and talked with Fredo.  

When Giovanni let go of me I felt dizzy, before I could fall Ciccio has caught me and his arms supported my weak body.  

A few seconds passed when I felt my legs ran up the stairs.  

Ciccio followed me immediately.  

“Where is he?”, I cried with panic in my eyes.

Ciccio took my hand and led me through the hospital.  

We ran when we were stopped by a big man.

“Here you may not enter.”, he said determining.

“Where have they taken him?”, I cried.

“He's in surgery.”, he said cold.  

“Oh my God!”, I cried and covered my mouth in schock, my view blurry.