39. Chapter Alive or dead, I don't care.

Giovannis POV  

Ci and I got instantly to work. We need to find out what Jason wants, and if he is alone. We told Justin that we need Salvatore and his brother in LA.  

“We can call Vito. Maybe he knows what Jason wants?”, Ciccio proposed.  

“Good idea. Since we are no longer in dispute with him. He may help us.”,I agreed and dialed his number.    

“Brasi.”, he took the call.

“Hi Vito, this is Giovanni. We have a problem.”

“How can I help you?”

“It's about Jason. He's here. And we don't know what he wants.”

“He wants revenge. He is obsessed with (Y/N). Since he knows that she has a new boyfriend and he is a popstar he freaked out. He never understood that it is about the protection of the family in our business. It's about respect and loyalty. He is sick in the head.”

“What do you mean that he wants revenge?”, I asked nervously.  

“He always said that if he can't have her, no one should.”, he said coldly with a raspy voice. I felt a chill down my spine. He wants to kill my sister, that bastard.    

“Do you know if he is alone?”, I asked him, my hands clenched into fists.  

“He is never alone, he always has two bodyguards.”, he assures me.   “If I can help you, let me know.”, he added.  

“Thank you Vito. I'll call you when we need your help.”, I said monotonously and ended the call.

“Justin is right, we have to kill Jason. He wants to kill (Y/N).”, I told Ci. He looked at me in shock. Anger rose in him.

Ciccio immediately sat down at the computer and went to work. Jason this dirty, disgusting dog.  

END POV  

YOUR POV  

After a long flight, I couldn't wait to see my best friend Johanna again and take a shower. It was nice to be back home. The me-too-familiar airport. Followed by Moshe I made my way to the entrance, where Jo wanted to wait for me.

Searching I stood in the doorway, as I felt like someone jumped at me from the side shrieking.  

“Pumpkin!”, Jo screamed in my ear. I pressed her tightly to me when I felt the first tears of joy running down my cheeks.  

“Oh my god!! Baby girl I've missed you so much.” We cried in each others arms full of happiness. It feels as if I wouldn't have been here for years.     

Finally arrived in my own apartment, Jo and I set down on my couch. The entire trip we talked and laughed. Oh man, I have missed this. Moshe must think we are crazy, we have talked so much that we almost forgot to breathe.

“And the thing with Justin and you is something serious, or what?”, she asked me giggling. Oh shit, Justin.  

“Where is my phone?” I completely forgot to call him. He get worried certainly. I turn on my phone, as Jo watched me in amazement.

After I entered my code, my mentions literally exploded. I had 15 missed calls from Justin and 5 messages. What happened?  

END POV

JUSTINS POV  

I immediately went online and got my emails checked.  

'You have the choice.
Either you leave (Y/N) or I will kill her.
In addition, I want $ 2,000,000 otherwise I sell this beautiful video of her and me to TMZ.
No matter what you do I get her back.
She belong to me.
Alive or dead, I don't care.
How you decide?'