20. Chapter In a gangster movie

Hey guys this one is a bit shorter but I felt guilty leaving you hang on the last one... ;)

So here is the next chapter!

love you guys! you are all soooo lovely! ♥

----------------------------------------

You arrive in the port on time. Giovanni and Ciccio, leaning against their car.

Ciccio was on the phone and Giovanni looked nervously around.

“(Y/N), what the fuck do all this people here, with the cameras? What is this?”, Giovanni asks with gritted teeth when you and Justin come up to him hand in hand.

“These are paparazzi.”, Justin answers for you.

“Shit, I don't need this attention really. Immediately get into the fucking car, we have to get out of here.”, commands Gio full of rage.  

You obey without hesitation and climbs into the jeep with tinted windows.

Justin and you are sitting in the back seat.

Giovanni driving the car and Ciccio, who is still on the phone and discussed loudly in Italian, sits in the passenger seat.  

“That thing with the paparazzi...I-I'm sorry, bro.”, Justin excused himself.

“It's not your fault, man. It's just shit. We have to stay inconspicuous, and all the assholes aren't that helpful.”, denies Giovanni.  

He drives very fast to get rid of the idiots.

Luckily, he knows these streets very well, so he has made it.  

Ciccio finally ended the conversation and welcomes you and Justin casually.

He turns back and informs Giovanni: “Driving to Salvatore. He has called the boys together. They are waiting for us.”

You dare hardly to ask but before you could speak the words, Justin has already asked.

He leaned forward, between the two front seats.

“What happened?”  

“Lucas wife called us today, and asked where her husband was. He didn't come home for 3 days. She's used to it that he is away for 1-2 days sometimes, because he works for us. But usually he calls her. So she has been worried and so she contacted us.”, Ciccio began to tell you.

“I couldn't reach him. So I was just about to go looking for him when we get a message. Outside the door of our shop was a package.“  

“And what was in the package?”, you ask nervously.  

“The hand and the heart of Luca.”, Ciccio replies hesitantly with a cold voice.

“And a letter.”

You cover your mouth with your hand in shock.

Your heart beats you up to your neck. You can't think clearly. You tears up.  

“Oh my God.”, you stutter.

Justin immediately take you in his arms and press you tightly.

He himself doesn't knows what to say. He also stands under shock.

“Who was it?”, Justin asks Ciccio.

“It was Vito, the butcher.” At that moment it was all over.

Justin has pressed you even closer to him and rocked you gently to calm down.

Full of fear, you couldn't hold back any longer and start to cry.