24. Chapter Say goodbye, you piece of shit.

YOUR POV

"V-vito", I stuttered.

"Well, you've already been informed about me. That's great. So I don't need to introduce myself anymore.", he grins at me murderously.

I'm completely in shock and the bad is that I can't defend myself. I haven't my weapon and let's face it, against this monster I have no chance. Oh my god I'm going to die.

"How comes so shy?", he asked and come even closer.

"W-what do you want?", I asked shaking.

"What do you think? I guess you've filmed me at my work a certain time ago. And to be honest i don't really appreciate that.", he said, as he stood in front of my chair where I shivered and huddled when tears ran down my cheeks.

"In addition, your boys have interfered in things that shouldn't concern them.", he added.

I'm trying to get up slowly to remove me from Vito. He watched me focused.

"You have no chance to escape from me."

"I can give you the camera, I haven't done anything with it. I'm also not gone to the police. I promise I will not tell anyone. But please don't hurt me.", I begged as I got up and made slow steps backwards.

He walked just as slowly toward me, staring directly into my eyes.

I have such a fear. I want to tell my family I love them, I want to see Justin again, hug him and kiss him and tell him that I love him. I want to apologize to Giovanni that I have yelled at him like that. I don't want to die. Fuck.

"Hmmm...what should I do with you now? Such a pretty girl...a real shame.", he said as he stroked his hand over my cheek.

I'm so disgusted by his touch. Should I scream? Who will hear me here?

I pull my head away so that he doesn't touch me.

He grabs the back of his belt when he pulls out a gun.

"Too bad, too bad..."

END POV

~Back to Justin, Giovanni and Ciccio~

Giovanni does a step to the side to let Justin into the house.

"(Y/N) rans away. She was so angry.", told Gio and shook his head, when he closes the door behind Justin. This was confirmed by Justin's hope that all this was only setup, but Justin played dumb and asked:

"How? Why is that, I thought she wanted me to go."

Giovanni looks at Justin annoyed and rolled his eyes, knowing what Justin wants to hear.

"Whatever. There was no other way, okay?", Gio admits.

This was enough for Justin to confirm that (Y/N) has lied. He began to think. He remembered that he still had the gun.

"We shouldn't waste time.", Justin began, and ran up and down nervously in the hallway.

"We should split up so that we have a higher chance to find her. I have your phone number. If I find her I'll call you." , Justin organized and made his way to his new car.

Giovanni and Ciccio have entered Ciccios car and drove towards the city center.

"We need to find her.", Ciccio said as he looks nervously out the window.

"Where can she be, damn it?", bursts out of Giovanni, as he beats on the steering wheel in frustration.

Full of concern, the two drive through the dark streets of the city.