28. Chapter My blood

The next few days you have made plans how you can escape from the island. Justin took care of a plane which can pick you up at the Airport in Catania. Ciccio and Giovanni have clarified all businesses and could managed it with their employees.  

You've talked to your boss that you stay away two weeks longer.  

“Salvo will take care of our businesses here. If the stress has calmed down, we come back.”, Gio said and set next to you at the kitchen table.  

Justin walked into the kitchen with his phone at the ear, gave you a kiss on the head and took a coffee.

“Yes...exactly....I've told you. Can you pick us up then? We fly tomorrow...okay, great and please tell Scooter. Thank you Fredo, you're the best...love you. Ciao.”, and thus he ended his phone call.  

“Have you already packed?”, Ciccio asks who enters the kitchen.

You all nod.

You can feel the tension in the room. For days you don't have leave the house. You still get some threatening messages from Jason. You're all nervous.  

“At what time do we need to be at the airport?”, Gio asked Justin.

Justin set next to you and checked his phone.  

“No later than 3 pm.”  

“Okay, perfect.”  

You've watched the guys nervous. An uneasy feeling came up in you.  

“Sis, stop it...you have nothing to worry about, it will all work out. Salvo will pick us up tomorrow at 10. He will drive us to the airport and we are safe.”

“I'm totally relaxed.”, you lie.

“Oh come on, I know you. I see it in your eyes.”, Giovanni contradicts you.  

You roll your eyes and look annoyed away.  

“Sis, don't do this to me.”, Gio warned.  

“What?”, you spat annoyed.  

“You know exactly what I mean.”  

“Whatever.”  

“Baby, he doesn't like it when you roll your eyes.”, Justin says quietly.  

“Oh no! As if I didn't know that. Keep your breath to cool your porridge.“, you say bitchy.  

“Wow, wow, wow...what is this now?”, Justin squeezs his eyes and his eyebrows meet in the middle.    

“Oh, fuck you all.”, you spit and leaves the kitchen annoyed. You're running up in your room and have been looking after your phone. You call your best friend. At home, no one knows what's going on that you don't come back, etc.  

Ring ring ring  

“I can't believe that you call me now. I have learned from the media that my best friend is with Justin Bieber now, that you have problems with the mafia, that you almost had sex on a boat...”, she says without a hello.  

“Hey Johanna, yes I'm also glad to hear you again, and that you are doing well.”, you interrupted her and say sarcastically.  

“Oh come on, you know exactly what I mean. You and Justin, really?”

“Yes, really. That's why I'm calling. I'll fly with him to LA and will remain there I mean if all goes well. At least two weeks and then I'll come home to clarify everything. And then I emigrate and work there.”