19. Chapter A surprise

After a perfect night, you wake up in an empty bed, again. You hear babble from the kitchen. Two men voices that talk animatedly.  

After you have freshed yourself up in the bathroom, you went over to the kitchen.

Abrubt Salvo and Justin stoped talking and stared at you. Justin was in his boxers, with tousled hair.

Salvo, however, was already fully dressed with perfectly styled hair and drank his coffee.

“Good morning, beautiful woman.”, Justin welcomes you and embraces you lovingly.

“Good morning you two. Why are you awake so early?”, you answer and ask the two astonished.  

“You have snored so incredible loud that I couldn't sleep longer.”, Justin teases you, with a big smile in his face.  

“What? Noway!, you contradict and blush. “I don't snore!”, you protest and hit Justin lightly against the bare chest.

He firmly press you closer to him and press you a kiss on the forehead.

“However you do! Even really, really loud!...hahahaha...”, you are trying to free yourself from his grip and look at him offended.

“You are sooo mean. Let me go.”, you scowl.

“Aw, baby, don't look at me like that...hahaha...I'm just kidding.”, Justin laughs, and kisses your face felt 100 times.  

You start to laugh as you lean back to escape from his kisses.

“Oh God, stop that! Hahaha...please!”, you beg.

“Only if you forgive me.”, Justin says, while he placed more kisses on your face, neck and cleavage.

“Okay, okay, I forgive you! But please stop that tickles.”

At this moment, you hear someone clearing his throat.

You both completely forgotten bour Salvo being there with you.

Your heads immediately turned over to him. Justin lets go of you. You place yourself straight again and blush.

Justin is standing next to you with a grin on his face. He tries to hold back his laughter. He pinches you in the ass, what makes you squeak.

“Justin, stop it, we aren't alone.”, you giggle and bashfully look over to him.

“I'm sorry Salvatore. That was disrespectful.”

He shakes his head: “Oh it's all right. Don't worry. I'll go down and took a look around briefly. I'm just waiting down stairs by the car.”, he informes you.

“Okay, as discussed, we will be down stairs in like 30 minutes. Here, take the car keys with you.”, Justin agrees and throws the key over to Salvo.  

Salvatore leaves the apartment when you turn around to Justin, with a puzzled look.

“What is it about? Bout what did you guys talk?”, you ask curiously.  

“Make sure you eat breakfast and be ready to go in thirty minutes.”, orders Justin, smiling.

“What why?”

Justin doesn't respond but winks at you, pokes you on the ass and leaves the kitchen.  

“HEY!”, you giggle.    

Salvo driving the car, Justin and you are sitting in the back seat.

Justin has put his arm around your shoulders and your fingers interlaced.