11. Chapter ACTION

Warning sexual content  

Justin POV  

I bow myself under the table to see her there, sitting completely distraught.  

"Boo, don't worry. He didn't see you! I'll take care of you, I promise.", I whispered to reassure her. Even though I was scared i have to calm her down.  

"Justin, don't you understand? He seeks us, me. He followed us for days, obviously. He's going to kill me. Us.", she answers anxiously.

I look up carefully to see if the mobsters is still there. At first glance I can't see him.  

"Sweet, he's gone. Let us pay quickly and go home. You come with me. In the next days, we get your stuff out of your apartment. I don't allow anybody to hurt you, I take care of you, I promise, that nothing happens to you, us ok?", I took her hand and press it against my chest.  

She nodded and we both slowly stood up again. We cautiously looked around. No gangsters to watch.

I paid quickly and went with her in my apartment.  

She still trembled all over. I handed her a Hoddie from my closet.

"Would you like something to drink?", I asked her.

"Yes, please, you have alcohol here and maybe a cigarette?", she asked, as if it would be embarrassing to her.

"I didn't know that you smoke.", I said, surprised, looking for my cigarettes and a lighter.

I mixed her a rum coke, and me too.

"Rare. But in such a situation, yes", has she added shyly.  

She took a big gulp of her drink and lit her cigarette up.

Actually I don't like it when women smoke, but on her even that looks sexy.

A few minutes passed in silence.  

My thoughts are still by the guy who obviously really pursues us. I don't want to show (Y/N) that I'm nervous but we need to get out of here before really something bad happens.  

"You've made yourself really comfortable here.", she noticed, looking around.

She seems peaceful and her body seems to relax again.

I smiled.

"May I browse little?", she asked me.  

I nodded, grinned and replied: "Of course."  

"Wow, this apartment is huge.", she said in admiration.

She pointed to a locked door and asked: "May I?"  

"Of course, make yourself at home, (Y/N)."  

"Is this your studio?", she asked, surprised when she opened the door.

"Yes, the last two days I have focused on some music. Since we haven't seen each other.", I told her while I followed her into the room.

"You have a really great equipment. No miracle that your music is so excellent.", she said with a overbearing voice and smiled.

She blow another smoke and took another sip of her rum.

"What does that mean? So you think that my music is just as good because of the good equipment?", I said and looked at her challenging.  

She just smiled :"Can I hear some of your new stuff?"  

She strokes on my keyboard with her index finger. She glides slowly through the room, she moves like a diva. So gracefully and with so much pride, it really turns me on.  

"No, I don't think so. Hahahaha, but maybe soon. You have to earn it.", I told her and walked closer to her.

She came up to me sniped her cigarette out the window, took the last sip of her drink.

I threw my cigarette out of the window, and finished my drink also.

She came closer to me, she was only a few inches away from me,with a self-confident glance she looked me straight in the eyes.

I must be careful that I don't lose myself in her eyes.

"It's getting hot in here.", she whispers to my ear. I can feel her warm breath touching my skin. Her lips touch my earlobe.  

I grab her around her waist and gently push her closer to me. I kiss her gently on the cheek, then her neck. The tension between us is almost unbearable.

I would love to rip her clothes off of her and do things with her which I haven't done for a long time.

I can feel her tongue on my neck, she quickly found my sensitive point and begins to play with me. My hands travel down her back to her butt.

I grasp it firmly and pinch her in the ass.

She puts both of her arms around my neck, touches me passionately through my hair and pulls on them, so we focused again face to face.

A few seconds pass. Our eyes are wild.

Between our lips is hardly any space, I suddenly feel her licking my lips with her tongue.

Fuck is hot.

I press her even closer to me, if this is possible and press my lips to hers.

She opens her mouth, our tongues were fighting for dominance.

She got her one leg around my waist, her arms move at my muscular upper body down to my belt.

Meanwhile, I pull her out of my Hoddie and start to massage her breasts.  

We kissed, both our breathing became heavier.

The hormones in my body made a party.

She leaned her forehead against mine, our lips took a break.

"I want you, I really want you...", she whispered.

Oh no, here comes a BUT. Shit.

"But... I-I don't think I can sleep with you. Not yet.", she added.

Man, why?

Shit, she turns me on like that and now?  

"So, probably I have to take a cold shower now.", I said in a disappointed voice and my facial expressions really will have spoken volumes.

"Why?", she asked, confused.

I took her hand and places it on my crotch.

"Oh, now I understand. I'm sorry.", she paused briefly, giggle and continued: "But perhaps you don't have to take a shower immediately.", she said with a sly smile on her beautiful lips and pushed me against the wall.  

She started to stroke my crotch. My friend down there was enthusiastic.

She opened my pants and kissed me again. My pants slid to the ground.

I was almost under shock, waiting for her next action.

She pulled down my boxers, licked her hand and started to rub my cock.

I moaned into the kiss. That is so hot.  

"I just said that I didn't sleep with you. This doesn't mean that I can do you any favors.", she whispered against my lips, gave me a wet kiss and knelt before me.

Oh my god, thank you!

----------------------------------

Oh oh oh...

What do you think, sweeties!?

Hope you like it....it's getting dirty. ..

Do you like more of that?

Let me know what you think! ♥

I love you guys!

Always remember you are beautiful! ♥