31. Chapter The paparazzi

Justins POV  

After two days of rest, we began to make plans on how to get safely to the airport.   

Giovanni and Ciccio take care of everything so that we can go to Catania today and then fly away together. The doctor has confirmed to me that I can fly but at home I still need to rest.  

(Y/N) didn't leave my side during the past days. I looked at her beauty for a while. I hope our common future is calm and relaxed. I'm not sure if I would be here right now without her help. See means so much to me.

“Hey sweetness wake up.”, I whispered to her, when I saw how she slept on the chair.  

She mumbled without opening her eyes. I had to giggle about her cuteness.  

Fredo enters the room with three coffee in his hand and his famous smile in his face. This man is always full of confidence. It is a pleasure to have him close to me.

“I can't wait to be finally back home.”, I told Fredo, who was sitting at the edge of my bed.  

“I can understand that. Me neither.”, Fredo answered.

“Your little princess should sleep in a real bed again.”, he added, gesturing over to (Y/N).  

I nodded and looked at her warmly.  

“I know, bro. But she isn't listening to me at all. She's really stubborn sometimes.”, I said softly, shaking my head with a weak smile.  

“You picked the bride.”, joked Fredo and took a sip of his coffee.  

“What was I thinking?”, I laughed.    

“I can hear you guys.”, (Y/N) mumbles, without moving and opening her eyes.  

Fredo and I looked surprised at each other and started laughing.

“First, I'm a queen and no a little princess, secondly, I'm not sure who has pick who and thirdly, I'm not stubborn.”, she said with a laugh in her charming face as she slowly opened her eyes and stretched her body.  

“All right, my queen.”, I laughed, though the laugh still ached in my body.

“May I hand you a coffee, madam?”, Fredo quips with a haughty voice and bows his head, while passing the coffee over to (Y/N).  

“Thank you sir.”, she said with thin lips and raised eyebrows. We all laughed, she gave me a kiss on the cheek, tooked the coffee and left the room to freshen herself up in the bathroom.    

“So, Scooter and your mother and all the rest of your family know about your condition and that you feel better. They are all calmed down and are looking forward for you to come back.”  

“Okay, great. But how do we get safely to the airport? I guarantee you that the family Caprio is watching us and won't just let us off the island without trying to kill us, Fredo.”  

After a few minutes of silence and strenuous thinking, Fredo came running at me with a big grin and wide eyes.  

“I have the solution.”, he started.   Full attention, I nodded as a sign that he should continue.  

“The paparazzi.”, he said, looking at me expectantly. I just need to look like a complete idiot because I have no idea what he means.  

“What?”  

“Don't you understand?”, he asks me surprised.  

“Obviously!”, I replied slightly embarrassed and raised my brow.