36. Chapter This bitch kissed your lips.

~Two days before your departure~  

YOUR POV  

Marissa and I went to the beach. Without Justin much less paparazzi were around us, it was once quite pleasant.

Marissa has brought us some icecream and water during that time a few fans of Justin found me siting on the beach, asking where he is.

Although I know that I shouldn't really do that, I told them that he is visiting several radio stations and giving interviews today. They were grateful and have made their way to the radio stations.

Marissa and I had a great time at the beach, Ciccio picked us up in the afternoon and went with us to Burger King. We have taken our food to the car to eat in peace. When my phone start buzzing.

“Hey baby.”

“Hey Boo. How was your day? Where are you?”

“It was great, I'm still with Ci and Marissa in the city. Should I bring you something to eat?”  

“Um, no thanks. I actually wanted to let you know that I would like to go out tonight with the boys, I mean if it's okay with you.”, he said hesitantly.

I could hear the guys laughing in the background. They have screamed he is a pussy because he asks me if he can go. I had to laugh. I could imagine that he blushes.  

“Baby, don't worry. Have fun! I'm going home to pack up my things.”, I assurred him with a giggle.

“Okay, I won't be late. I love you, boo!”  

“I love you, baby! See you later!”, and with that we ended the call.

Finishing eating, Ci drove me back home. I was warmly welcomed by Pattie.

She also had to pack up, as she flies to New York tomorrow. Pattie and I have made ourselves comfortable in the living room with a glass of wine.  

“(Y/N) thank you.” I looked at her confused. I didn't know what she thanked me for, so I was hoping that she continues talking.  

“You're good for my son. So good. I haven't seen him so happy for a long time. He loves you and I'm so happy that you stay here and you can be together.”  

I could feel my eyes filled with tears.

“I love your son so much. I'm so grateful for every day I can spend with him. He gets the best out of me.”  

“The same you do for him.” she said, as she touched my hand gently. We chatted, and started to watch a movie, when suddenly my phone was buzzing.

Looking at my screen I got a text from Marissa.  

'A colleague just texted me that Justin came in with his boys to the strip club. My shift starts in an hour. Are you in?'  

That's why he was so nervous. Somehow I found it amusing. Maybe I should text him once.  

To Justin:

'Hey baby, your mom and I do watch a movie. She is so lovable. I hope you and the boys have fun.'

A few seconds passed as he answers me.  

From Justin:

'What movie? Yes, the boys have fun. :) Honestly, I would now rather be with you both.'  

To Justin:  

'Are you sure? We watch a romantic and extremely cheesy movie 'Romeo and Juliet'. LOL I don't know if you really would like that. ;)'