43. Chapter Does he have a family?

Justins POV  

Screaming, sweaty and anxious, I woke up suddenly. I looked to my left, my girlfriend wasn't in bed beside me. Where is she?

I jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom naked.

“(Y/N)?”, I called. No reply, the bathroom was empty. Where can she be? I quickly pulled my boxers on and left the bedroom.

Completely panicked and with an increased pulse I ran down the stairs.

Why I was so anxious?  

In the living room Giovanni and Ciccio were asleep on the sofa. Why the two are sleeping? They should take care of Jason.

Shit Jason. Fuck!  

I called repeatedly whispering the name of my girlfriend. No answer. I stood in the dark kitchen and tried to concentrate. When I heard a whimper and sob. I turned on the light in the kitchen, and looked around nervously.  

And there she sat. Completely paralyzed huddled in the corner. She rocked back and forth in shock. Her eyes were empty, and she was shaking all over. Her face emotionless and pale.

The sight put me into a state of shock, I couldn't move in the first place. I stared at her. She didn't seem to see me.  

I tried to say something, but my mouth didn't move. What happened? I wanted to move my body in her direction but I couldn't.

She seemed to sit in a bubble and the world around her completely black out. She has nothing noticed not even me. I didn't dare myself to think my fears, never mind pronounce them.  

A few moments passed before I finally came to my senses, and knelt beside her. I was afraid to touch her, she seemed so fragile.  

“Baby.”, I whispered, touching her gantly. She flinched under my touch. Slowly she turned her head towards me and looked with her empty, bloodshot eyes into mine. Her glance gave me a cold chill down your spine.  

“W-what happened?”, I stuttered in a whisper. She stared at me without really looking at me. She hesitated as she slowly showed me her hands.

I looked at her shaking hands, which she took out under her knees. My eyes widened, they were full of blood.  

“Oh my God.”, I muttered as I looked back into her eyes.

“Baby, are you hurt?”, I checked her body with my eyes, couldn't see any wounds. Also, there is more blood at her clothes.

“Is that your blood?”, I asked softly, she shook her head barely visible.  

“Justin, I love you.”, she whispered as she hid her face between her knees.

“I love you too, baby girl.”, I whispered as I came closer to her and patted her on her back.  

“Whose blood is it?”, I asked hesitantly. Even though I have known the answer already. My body trembled, full of excitement and fear.  

“Jason.”, she whispered.  

“Where is he?”, I asked her as I looked around in the kitchen. She stuck out her hand and pointed to the direction of the basement.  

“It wasn't my fault. I'm sorry, Justin.”, she murmured and started to cry. I hugged her frail, trembling body and tried to calm her down. It didn't seem to be working.  

“Shh, baby...please...shhh...”, I had no idea what to say, to think or to do right now. She murmured something I couldn't understand. I rocked her back and forth, like a baby to calm her, I suddenly realized how Giovanni stood beside me.