2. Chapter Would you like to dance?

Justins POV

Why the hell is she calling me now? I was trying to talk to her for weeks, and now I'm finally getting over her, and now she is calling? I mean, I really loved her from the bottom of my heart. The last two years with her were the best I had, but now I moved on. On my way back to the apartment I returned her call.

“Hey baby!!! Finally you call back!” She screamed at the Phone. Ay, what was that? I couldn't help but feel disgusted.   

“Hey Selena, how you doing? What's your reasoning for calling?"

“I miss you! I heared the latest songs you have released, and by the way, they are perfect. 'All that matters', 'Hold Tight' and 'Heartbreaker' and all the others. Oh my God, I didn't know that you had such strong feelings for me! Baby, where are you? We need to see each other! I was trying to call you several times. Scooter didn't wanted to tell me either.” She said excitedly. I didn't know what to say. And at that moment I had to think about (Y/N) again. She is adorable.  

"Baby? Are you there?“ Selena asked impatiently, and drifts me away from my thoughts.  

“Sorry, yes I'm here. I'm just surprised about the way you reacted. Selena, I tried to call you and talk to you and you turned me down. And now weeks, already months later you give me a call. I need to think. And sorry, I can't tell you where I am right now. It's for my safety, you know? I'll be back in 3 weeks.”  

“So, what do you mean by 'you have to think'? I mean we are perfect for each other. I still love you, Justin.” She said with a now tranquil and shy tone.  I usually couldn't resist her when she has spoken to me like that but, today...now it is different. Somehow it doesn't touch me anymore.  

“I'll be back in 3 weeks. I can't do this now. I'm sorry, I never wanted to hurt you. You know how much you meant to me, but now I just need some time for myself.” I honestly told her.   

“Meant? You said meant not mean...o-okay I understand. So let me know when you get back, and if you wanna see me then.” She almost whispered and hung up. I hate to hurt people, really, but I don't understand how she can really believe that all of these songs are written just for her. Yes ok maybe it is. But how can she be so cocky to assume that it is such a sure thing?  

I have to distract myself now. I'm going to take a shower to clear my mind, and maybe I'll get back to the beach tonight, so I can relax.

END POV  

Justin took a shower and went out for dinner alone. While eating he got online retweeted, followed and tweeted some of his Beliebers.  

“Had an amazing day in a secret place with someone special ;)” He tweeted and immediately his mentions went crazy, more than usual. On IG he uploaded a picutre of his delicious pizza with the caption: “best pizza ever... Where am I? ;)” 

YOUR POV  

I need to eat something, I'm starving. I can't get my mind off of him. I need to see him again. I'll take a shower now and then I should get something to eat.  

I went to a little restaurant which has WiFi, although I actually wanted to relax and not go online but I just have to take a look on Twitter and Instagram. So I logged in and do what I always do. I go on Justin's account to see if he has tweeted. The moment I see his last tweet I freeze under shock. I can't even blink. With wide eyes I stare at my phone. I read it over and over again. Can it really be that he means me? After a few minutes I calm down. I've considered writing back but it wouldn't be seen by him either. He doesn't even follow me on Twitter, so no chance to DM him and I have no pictures of me on this account, so no one can recognize me anyways. So, I just Rted it like I always do. I finished my meal, payed and want back to my apartment to take a nap.