30. Chapter Help me

JUSTINS POV  

I'm standing on a cliff in front of me is the endless blue sea. The sky is soaked in a glorious purple. I can't see the sun. A light breeze blowing in my face, and I feel relieved. I feel only love and felicity. Peace and freedom is spreading, it never happened to me better. I feel loved. Loved by God.  

I look down at myself and see that I'm dressed in a white robe. The fabric plays around my quiet, relaxed body. All my tattoos are gone.

I close my eyes and take a deep breath. I'm making a step forward and open my eyes again. I'm standing on the edge of the cliff, without fear and without worry. I have the feeling to be as light as a feather. I can fly, I'm convinced.

Only one more step and then I fall, or I fly. If I jump, then I'll know. I breathe deeply again. I look down into the depths, it seems to be endless. My heart is full of warmth when I suddenly hear a beautiful, gentle voice whispering.

“Justin, I love you. I'm here...I'm waiting for you.” I look around but anyone to see. I know this woman's voice, I love that voice...I love this woman.  

Instinctively, I turn around and there she is.

(Y/N)

She is dressed completely in white on a vast meadow. Her beautiful long hair she wears open, the light breeze let it fly around her perfect face. Her smile charmed me so much.

“Justin come back to me.” I hear her say. But her lips haven't moved, she just smiles and looks me in the eyes. She is so far away, but I'm sure that her lips haven't moved.

“Justin please, wake up. Come back to me. You have slept long enough.”

Her voice sounds so sad and desperate. I'm trying to run to the figure in front of me.  

Wake up? Am I sleeping?  

What is going on here?  

I can't move my body...It feels so stiffly at once. I look over my own shoulder, the sea behind me is restless and the sky is getting darker.

“Baby, I wanna be with you. Help me.” I called at her.  

Suddenly, I was restless, my whole body was tense. And unexpectedly I felt hellish pain.  

The ground beneath my feet began to vibrate, everything darkened, suddenly I couldn't see (Y/N) anymore. Everything fell apart and I was standing in the nothing full of pain.  

END POV  

YOUR POV  

I often woke up in the night. I have spoken to Justin and felt asleep again.  

After a few hours of sleep, I woke up because I heard an irregular beeping. Justin was restless, his heart was beating irregularly and his body was under tension.

I pressed the red button immediately, after a few seconds, a nurse was on the spot, followed directly by a doctor afterwards.  

“Baby, I'm here with you...Justin...oh my God...what's wrong?”, I was shaking all over again.  

“Please go aside.”, the doctor said politely and pushed me aside. I covered my mouth with my hands when the doctor examined him and gave Justin more medicine. After several minutes, Justin seemed to calm down.

“I'm sorry, but his condition has deteriorated, unexpectedly.”, said the doctor when he turned to me.

“His body is struggling with injuries, internal bleeding make it very difficult for him. We must now hope that Mr. Bieber will be good over the night.”