"Well? Where are they?"

He looked confused at me.

"Where are what?"

I sighed and dug my hands in his jacket's pockets.

Once i finally found them, i opened the door and helped him inside.

"You smell nice." He smiled goofily at me, twirling a strand of my hair.

I blushed but hid it with my hair and gave him a sarcastic laugh to cover it up.

"Wish i could say the same about you." I replied back.

I helped him up the stairs and opened the door to his bedroom as he stumbled in.

Once he jumped on his bed, i took his shoes off and placed the keys on the dresser next to him.

I was about to leave when he grabbed my wrist, immobilising me next to his bed.

"Hey Sof, thank youuuuuuuuuu you're the best girly friend i have."

I gave him a small smile before petting his fluffy hair and mumbling a goodnight.

I turned to leave when he stopped me, again.

"Will you stay here tonight?" He asked me with a hopeful grin.

"I can't Alec my parents don't even know im gone-"

"Pretty please?" He pouted.

"Alec, i dont know-" I tried arguing back but i knew it was just for show. If Alec Adams asked me to stay, you best believe my ass would stay.

"Please Sofia, I'll drive you back first thing in the morning I promise."

I sighed and nodded my head.

He won't but it's fine I already had my car here. He'll forget he even invited me over in the morning, as usual.

"Yeah okay. I'll just stay with Elena." I mumbled the last part, tracing patterns on his bed covers.

"So how are you?" He asked excitedly, placing his head on his hands and looking up at me like a child.

I looked at him weirdly.

"No, sleep." I ordered, closing his eyes with my hand.

He pouted and shook his head.

"Please? Just talk to me until i fall asleep."

I took a seat next to him. "Alright, fine."

"How are things at home?" He asked me.

I took a deep breath before starting "Well, Selena got accepted into the college she wanted. My parents are very proud and wont stop talking about it. And my mo-"

"No," he groaned, interrupting "i asked about you not Selena or whatever."

My heart skipped a beat asI blushed and nodded stupidly.

ahh he wants to know about me.

"Well, what do you want to know?" I asked shyly, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Do you like anyone?" He asked innocently.

My face probably looked like a tomato right now. Hes so clueless, I literally leave everything to pick him up at 2 am and he asks me if i like anyone.