VERY IMPORTANT

Hello everybody,
It's been a while since I've stopped writing this series, due to many reasons, but lately I've been thinking about these fan-fictions and I feel very, very uncomfortable knowing that they are public, out there for anyone to read.
   I started writing the first book back in 2015, 2 years ago when I had no writing skills at all. Of course with time they got better, but still not great. These books are so poorly written, so over dramatic, and I think I want to make them private, only for me ro see.
   It hurts my heart to do so, since I've put so much effort on these books, so much thought and time, but it has come to a level where I can no longer bear accepting the fact that people can actually read all of it.

—If some of you are still reading this series, please comment which book and chapter you're at, so you'll be able to continue reading it.—

!!!PLEASE VOTE THIS "CHAPTER" SO I KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ IT!!!

   My other books, Unnoticed and Heard will still be up on this account, since I don't feel the need to put them down yet. They are better written, and not so unbelievably dramatic.

    Thank you all for your support and thank you for 100K reads.
        Much love.