Chapter 8

I am in my living room covered in a warm blanked watching television and eating bananas with Nutella. I hear my phone ring and answer.
"Hello?" I say with my mouth full.
"Tris me and Zeke are having a party. Eight pm our house. Kay?" Uriah says.
"Okay Ill be there" I say and hang up. I sigh and look at the clock. Its seven pm so I should start getting ready. I get up and go to my room. I go in the bathroom and take a warm slow shower to relax myself and clear my thoughts. I get out and wear a black tee shirt and my leather jacked with black jeans. I straighten my hair and put on some makeup.
I look at the time and its 8:30. Im late...perfect. Note to sarcasm I sigh and get up. I get in my car and drive at they're house. I knock on the door and a drunk Zeke opens it.
"Trissy!" He says giving me one of those hugs with fake kisses women do sometimes. I laugh a bit and go inside. I see Christina, Marlene, Shauna and the rest of the gang talking in the middle of the room. The house is filled with drunk people and the music is so loud it hurts my ears.
"Tris!" Christina yells running towards me and giving me a hug. She isn't that drunk though. Any of the girls in our gang aren't that drunk to be honest.
"Lets go over there!" Says Marlene over the loud music. She grabs my hand and literally drags me to the corner of the room where the rest of the guys are. I see Tobias staring at the ground. I do the same. After a few minutes of torture Zeke grabs our attention by turning off the music and standing on a table.
"If I do not know you get the hell out of here!" Zeke yells and most of the people get out. The only people remaining in the room are me, Christina, Tobias, Zeke, Uriah, Marlene, Shauna, Lynn, Will and Al.
"So what should we do first?" Marlene asks.
"Hmm" hummus Uriah as he taps his chin "We could play truth or dare" he says exited. Everyone nods and sits in a circle.
"Rules" Zeke yells for all of us to listen "If you pick truth you obviously have to answer a question truthfully. And dare you have to do a dare you are dared to do! Jeez explaining this game is very confusing! (A/N it really is😂 ) If you do not want to answer or do the dare you have to take a piece of clothes off. Socks and shoes are not included" he yells and we all nod.
"Ill start!" Uriah jumps like a four year old "Marlene!"
"Truth" she says.
"Is it true that you like me" Uriah asks. Marlene immediately blushes and stares at the ground smiling embarrassingly. She slowly nods and I see Uriah grin.
"Tris" Christina says. "Truth or dare?"
"Truth" I say smiling and exited.
"Why have you and Four been so tense around each other? I mean we all know you like each other but you have been acting weird since the party started" she says and my smile immediately fades. I look at Four and take off my jacked. I glare at Christina angrily.
"If looks could kill" she numbles under her breath. I sigh and I feel everyone looking at me and Four confused.