Chapter 20

Tris
-1 week later-
Most of Tobias' memory is back. I have been avoiding him since he kissed Lauren. He has been trying to apologize but... I don't even know if i want to forgive him or not.
Today Zeke and Uriah are having a get together of our friend group. We will be playing truth or dare, Never have I ever, Spin the bottle and these kind of fun games. We will be spending the night there. I finish doing my makeup, which actually is very pale -mascara, powder and lipstick. I wear a white blouse thats tucked in my purple skirt, I have a infinity purple scarf to go with my skirt and pastel pink knee high socks. I decided to wear something cute today. I get my backpack and put my pastel pink pajamas and my slippers in. I also get my phone and laptop. I grab my backpack and drive to the Pedrard house. I knock on the door and Zeke answers.
"Trissssss!" He says excitedly. He hugs me.
"Hey loser!" I say jokingly. He acts to be hurt and wipes a fake tear. I see the gang sitting on the ground in a circle. I sit next to Al and Shauna.
"Okay lets start!" Uriah says exited "Tris my dear friend. You know the question"
"Truth"
"Do you know that Will dared Four to kiss Lauren?" Uriah ask and I furrow my eyebrows.
"What?" I croak.
"I told you" Tobias says.
"I didn't hear you say it" I snap.
"Well I did" He snaps back. I sigh and shake my head.
"Christina" I say changing the topic.
"Dare"
"I dare you to have seven minutes in heaven with Will" I say and she mouths a 'thank you' then go in Zeke's room.
"Tris" Zeke says "Truth or dare?" I groan.
"Why me?"
"Ill take that as a truth" he says and I shake my head "Do you know in what pain Four is right now?"
"And did you ever think in what pain I am now? Or in what pain was I? Or is legendary 'Four' always the center of attention! Always the one we should all care about!" I snap back. We all sit in silence for a few minutes. Christina and Will come giggling. I doubt that they did anything else except for kissing. They see the blue mood in the room and stop smiling. Christina clears her throat.
"What happened?" She asks.
"Ill tell you later" Uriah whispers to Christina and Will but I hear. I shoot a glance at him.
"Okay guys, I think we should take a break, okay?" Lynn says "Okay" she replies to her own questions. We all get up and go to different directions. I go to the kitchen and get myself a apple juice then go sit down at the couch. Someone sits next to me. Four. I glance at him.
"Tris" he says and I don't answer. "Tris" he calls again" I sigh and take a sip of my juice. "Beatrice Prior" he says. That catches my attention and I stare at him in shock. Its the first time he ever called me that.
"What do you want?"
"For you to forgive me" He says "I cant take you being mad at me all the time! I hate myself for kissing that girl! I hate myself for yelling at you and I hate myself for-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his. Ive been waiting for this moment for hundreds of years. I kiss him slowly, and he just stands the shocked. I place my hand on his jaw and deepen the kiss. I stop myself and pull back. I mentally slap myself. How could I do that? Ugh I hate myself. He didn't even kiss back. I stare at my feet and sweat. I tuck my hair behind my ears and swallow hard. I look back at him. His lips curl up in a smile and he kisses me again. We pull back at the same time. He kisses me one last time on my cheek and I blush.
"Awh! You guys are adorable!" Christina squeals and I smile.
"You guys are finally back together woohoo!" Uriah says and tickles me. I laugh until I can't breathe.
"Stop it! Im supposed to be mad at you!" I say laughing and hitting him.
"So what time is it now?" Zeke asks.
"Ten thirty" Shauna replies.
"Lets have a little break" Uriah says smirking at Marlene, then Will smirks at Christina and Zeke at Shauna. I look back and see Tobias laughing.
"Okay then" Will says. They all leave running to different rooms. Lynn which is the only single one shakes her head and goes to the kitchen.
"Okay then" she yells "Ill just be in the kitchen eating chicken!" Me and Tobias still didn't...you know?... Do it... And we are the only couple that doesn't stay with each other just so we can do it. I look back at him and blush. His arm is around my seat. He places his hand on my waist and slowly leans over and presses his lips to mine. He kisses me slowly and passionately. He pulls back slowly and takes my hand. He leads me to a room.
"Who's room is this?" i ask looking around. It's a small room, with a bed, a desk and a dresser. He laughs a little.
"Mine" he replies.
"Seriously?" I ask and he hums a yes.
"This was my room since I was in kindergarten" he laughs. He locks the room which kind of scares me, because Im scared of what he wants, what I want. I start sweating and my breaths are shaky. Tobias comes closer and places his hands on my waist. I close my eyes and try to breathe normally. My breaths still come out shaky. Tobias takes his hands away. I open my eyes. He stares at me with guilt.
"Im sorry" he says.
"But you did nothing, its just that..." I get lost on my words and shake my head. I look at him and his ayes are filled with regret. He walks to at the door.
"I just want you to know I didn't want to do anything" he puts on a weak smile. I believe him though, I believe he didn't want to do anything like that. I sigh and sit on the bed. I am very tired so I lay down. When my head touches the pillow I see that there is something hard under it. I slide my hand under the pillow and get the l grab what ever is in there. I see it is a notebook. Its black and has a hardcover. I open the first page. It writes ;

                                                                                                                                                             21.09.2008
My name is Tobias Eaton and I am eleven years old.
Please do not read this diary if you don't have permission.

I stop reading there. I would really want to read this but I can't. I open a random page and I see he wrote a few days ago. Maybe people would think that having a diary is girly but he probably writes to take the pain he can't share away. I sigh and close the notebook and put it back to where I found it. I lay back on the bed and I drift to sleep.