Chapter 29

My mind feels dizzy and my eyes slowly flutter open. It is dark and the lights are off, which means its night. Its too dark so I can barley see anything. I notice a manly figure sitting on the chair next to my bed. I slowly gasp as I cover my face. He gently grabs my hands.
"Tris, calm down it me" he says. I recognize his voice. Tobias.
"Tobias?" I whisper and he wraps his arms around me.
"I love you" he says in my hair. I pull back a little so I can look at him. Our foreheads touch and we breathe the same air. He presses his lips to mine and kisses me slowly. I wrap my arms around his neck and he holds my face with his hand. His kiss wakes me up, his touch sets me on fire. I missed this so much. Having no problems, having each other. I want this moment to last forever, nothing to separate us, nothing to break us. I feel his warm and soft lips against mine and it's the best feeling ever.
I hear a noise at the end of the hallway and gasp while pulling back. Before I know it, Im back to reality.
"Tobias, you can't be here" I say grabbing his hand and holding it. He gives me a weak smile.
"I know...but I had to" he says. Now I notice that there is a big bruise on his jaw. I touch it with my fingertips gently, worried that I will hurt him. "Are you okay?" He asks me.
"Yeah, Im fine. Are you?" He gives me a weak, fake smile and nods a little. I don't believe him.
"T-Tris, I am so sorry" he says "About everything. I never wanted any of this to happen! I can't believe I was such a fool and actually think that you would do something like that" his voice starts to crack and his eyes fill with tears "Can you ever forgive me?" He asks and I stare in his eyes, they're filled with regret, guilt, sadness and fear. Its like I can read his thoughts. I don't even know what to say. I haven't answered yet and his expectations are very low now. He tries to fight his tears but he fails. He lets out a half sob, half cough as he covers his face. He starts sobbing.
"Tobias" I say placing my hands on top of his "Yes, of course I forgive you! Tobias I love you, how could I no forgive you?  I say getting his hands off his face and giving him a peck on the lips.
"But that is where the problem is; you keep forgiving me for the unforgivable shit I do! Every time! I alway mess up things, always, and you are always the victim. But you keep forgiving me over and over again!" He says.
"Tobias, if we want to be in this relationship, we need to keep forgiving each other, we will make mistakes in life always. But mistakes are mistakes, we all them and we all deserve a second chance" I say comforting him and placing my hand on the side of his face as I gently rub small circles on the bruise, wishing for it to go away.
"Tris, you gave me a second chance! A third chance and more and more! I honestly don't understand why you still love me! I am the reason this whole thing happened! Its my fault! I should of known better-" He says but I cut hm off.
"Tobias, stop! Stop hating yourself. I gave you one-hundred chances and I will give you one-hundred more! I don't care how many times we mess up, how many times we mistake! All I want is to be with you! So just please stop accusing yourself for all of this because it is not you fault-"
"What is he doing here" I hear a manly voice behind Tobias and I gasp. He turns on the lights, which at first blind my eyes but then the lighting adjusts. I take a look at the man, he is a security guard and he is mocha skinned colored. He is strong and buff. He grabs Tobias at his arm and drags him out.
"Tris I love you!" He yells before the door closes. I sigh and I rest my head in my hand.
It is his fault a little bit though, he could of stopped everything going, but he didn't. He never even asked me if I did or did not tell his secret. Either way, I don't want to lose him. He is all I have left.