Chapter 25

"Oh my gosh Tris!" Amelia calls when she sees me. I am at school right now, thought I would rather be at home sobbing my eyes out. Obviously she got the photo of me in my bra. She runs to me and hugs me tight. Alice, Mason, Adam and Dylan come running after her.
"Do you know who took the picture" Alice asks. My eyes fill with tears but I blink them away and nod.
"Who?" Mason asks getting angry and his jaw clenches.
"My old friends" I say casually trying to not show emotion.
"Those bitches" Adam says. I really like it that they take care of me like I was their little sister, it really makes me feel better.
"Hey stiff! Why so flat?" Peter laughs at me and pulls up my shirt. Mason hits him and Peter falls to the ground groaning.
"I-I want to go home" I say, my voice cracking.
"Ill ride you" Mason says.
"No, I'll walk" I say a little too harsh. He grabs my wrist and I wince at the pain and let out a little yell because of my cuts. He furrows his eyebrows and slips my blouse sleeve off and his eyes widen when he sees my marks. I pull back my hand. I already have tears streaming down my face.
"Tris" is all he manages to say.
"Leave me alone!" I yell bitting my lower lip. I grab my bag and run home.
                                                                                          +++
Stories just repeat themselves. I was bullied in middle school too before, but now it just has gone too far. In middle grade they just called me names like 'loser' 'crybaby' 'failure'...But what is happening now, it has gone too far.
I grab my phone, unlocking it. My password is still '4444' because of Tobias. I see I have a tun of notifications on Instagram. I take a look at them, and all I see is the picture of me naked, tagged in more than twenty posts. Its everyone's profile picture. I open Marlene's account, her bio is
'Kill yourself Tris!' Shauna's bio is
'#burninhelltris!' I sigh and put down my phone. I cover my face with my hands and silently sob. Crying feels so useless right now. I take the razor blade i hid in my phone case. One cut for each tear.
Ti'll this moment my hand is filled with blood, my arm is cut open, the razor blade is all red, yet the pain inside of me is still there.
"You're stupid!" I yell at myself "Stupid!" I repeat. I hear the door behind me close and I gasp. I turn around and see Mason.
"Tris" he says "Give me the razor blade"
"No" I say standing up and keeping the razor blade behind me. Blood starts dripping off my arm to the ground.
"Tris! We need to take care of your arm" he says, his voice is cracking.
"Mason Im a mess! Everyone hates me! I hate myself! Nothing is okay! If you involve yourself in this you will end up getting hurt! That is what happens to the people that are close to me" I yell sobbing.
"Tris I don't care how hurt I get! All I want is to help you! Please!" He says. I kneel down to the floor and drop the razor blade. He sits beside me and holds my hands.
"I just hate myself" I whisper, still crying uncontrollably.
"You did nothing wrong Tris. You are innocent" he says and I open my eyes. I stare at him and he stares back. He leans on and presses his lips to mine. This catches me off guars, like yesterday. He pulls back smiling a little. "Lets get your hand cleaned up" he says and I nod. He helps me up.
"How did you know I was cutting?" I ask him. He hesitates to answer.
"They were recording you from your phone camera" he says quietly. I sigh and bring my hand to forehead. I purse my lips together and let tears stream down my face. He grabs my hands "Tris its okay" he says and I follow him to the bathroom. I sit on the bathtub and my legs are tangling on the air. He gets a towel and cleans the blood from my wrist. I wince at the pain. He finishes and bandages my wrist then places a little kiss on my hand.
"You don't deserve any of this" he says and sits next to me. He places his arm around my shoulder...just like Tobias used to. He lifts my chin up so I can look at him...just like Tobias used to, and leans over and kisses me. I am feeling very weird every time he kisses me. I still have feelings for Tobias and I know I always will, but Mason is making me slowly fall for him. I feel like Im betraying Tobias but Im not, because he left me. He isn't here for me. He caused me all this. Yet I still love him more than anything. But Mason, he is here for me, he is helping me through this, knowing we will both end up broken.
He pulls back and places his hand on the side of my face.
"You're so beautiful" he says and I freeze. I don't want to fall for him, I don't want to be with him, I don't want to date him. He is so nice and sweet but I still love Tobias.
"Thank you" I say. I hear the front door open and someone running in.
"Tris!" I hear Tobias call out of his lungs "Tris!" I gasp and get out of the bathroom.
"Four?!" I call. When he sees me he runs and wraps his arms around me, tightly. He is breathless and his heart is beating very fast.
"Thank god you're okay. Thank god you're okay. Im sorry. Im sorry" he repeats in relief.
"What happened?"
"Christina sent me a video of you cutting" he says grabbing my hand. He looks at the wounded marks, confused why isn't there any blood. Then Mason gets out of the bathroom.
"Four?" He asks confused "What are you doing here?"
"What are you doing here?" Tobias snaps.
"Im here to take care of Tris because apparently you don't care!" Mason snaps back.
"Well I do care and she is my girlfriend so you ca-"
"She is your nothing! Don't you see what you did to her? Are you blind?! Four she never told anything about your stupid father! She is taking Al's blame! What kind  of boyfriend are you then?! How could you thing Tris would do anything like that?! If I was her I would never want to see you again!" Mason yells at Tobias. It's true though. Tobias just stares at me, unable to move or say anything back. His eyes are just filled with tears.
"Tris?" He says, with his eyes he asks me 'Is that true?'. I slowly nod as my eyes fill with tears. "Im sorry" he says walking toward me "I am sorry" he places his hand on the side of my face. I avoid his eyes and stare at my shoes. He lifts my chin up, like he used to so I can stare at him. "Can you forgive me?" He asks one of his tears slips on my cheekbone. I open my mouth but now words come out. There are only a few inches apart from our lips and we breathe the same air.
"I-I need time" I say pulling back, my voice shaking "I just want to be alone, please" I say and they both nod. Tobias and Mason slowly walk out of my room and after a few seconds I hear the front door shut.
I honestly don't know what to do. I don't know who to choose. Tobias or Mason? Mason helped me and still is helping me while Tobias is the one who created this whole problem. Because of him, the whole school owns a picture of me naked, because of him I was humiliated in front of the whole school because of the smoothie on my hair, because of him I have the cuts that will forever mark these bad memories on my hands, because of him I am broken, because of him I am dead inside...Yet my heart chooses him over and over again.