Chapter 18

Tris
  "So this is our school" I say to Tobias. He takes a good look and then nods. "And right over there we have our group of friends" I say pointing. We walk over to them. I chose to forgive him about everything because, it's probably very hard to be in the condition he is. Not remembering and stuff. Maybe he just wanted to be near Olivia because she could remind him of his life.
"Four!" Zeke says and everyone runs toward us. They all hug Tobias and he just stands there confused.
"Em hi" He says when the hugs are over.
"Hey lets give you a tour" Will says and drag him around the school. I sigh and put my hand on my forehead.
"What happened?" Shauna asks me.
"Its nothing" I shake my head.
"Lies!" Christina dramatically says.
"Tell us" Marlene says with puppy eyes.
"Its Four" I say "He yelled at me last night and I just...ugh!" I say blinking my tears away. Marlene comes and wraps her arms around me.
"Why?" Shauna asked.
"I told him Olivia was staying with me until his memory was back and he got angry because he wanted to stay with her" I explain. The bell first bell rings - the ring that warns us to get ready because class starts in 10 minutes - and we all walk to class.
  Against the lockers is Lauren making out with one of the guys. I take a good look and see that Tobias is kissing Lauren. I gasp and drop all my books. Everyone looks at me and them Tobias, then they realize that he is cheating on me. The hall is covered in laughs.
"I first thought they were actually a couple!" I hear someone yell "I should of known Four was just playing around with her!" They add and laugh. Then Tobias breaks the kiss because of all the laughing and looks around. Our eyes meet. I wipe my tears away and run to the girls bathroom. I lock the door and look at the mirror. I see tears on my face that I didn't know were there. My mascara is all smudged and my eyes are puffy. I wash my face and get out. Everyone stares at me and I just run to class. I sit down and the bell goes off.
                                                                                           +++
"Tris wait!" Tobias calls from behind me.
"What do you want?" I snap at him.
"Look" he sighs "Im sorry but now, Im a new person you know? And I just don't..."
"You are a monster!" I say and my eyes fill with tears "I hate you! I never want to see you again! Got it?! Never!" I scream and get in my car. I drive off as fast as I can. I drive home. I park my car and open Tobias' house.
"Olivia?" I call.
"Yes?" She replies and runs downstairs "Where is Tobias?"
"He's not here" I say "C'mon your staying with me" I say grabbing her hand.
"Why? What happened?"
"Its just safer if you are with me for the moment" I reply and walk to my house, which is next door. We get inside.
"Can you tell me what happened?" She asks me.
"Nothing happened. Why would anything happen?" I say awkwardly.
"Tris" she gives me a 'Tell me right now' look.
"Tobias!" I say "He is the problem! He cheated on me. Okay?!" I yell, Im not yelling at Olivia though, she knows that. Her eyes fill with tears and she puts her head in her hands.
"He is going to regret all of this when his memory is back" she quietly says "Will you love him again when his memory comes back?" She asks me. I don't reply. I just sit on the couch and turn on the TV.
"Will you?" She says raising her voice. I don't reply again. She just yells and goes upstairs to my room. I decide to leave her alone, we both need it. I lay on my couch and drift to sleep.