Chapter FourTris

The annoying alarm on my phone goes off and wakes me up from my peaceful sleep. I look outside of the window and see its snowing. The snow is probably two or three inches. I sigh and get up. I see a not on my nightstand.

Hey Tris,
I got your car from Zeke's house. I hope you do not mind I drove it.
I'll see you at school <3
-T

I smile while reading the letter and then let it down. I go over to my closet and decide what to wear. I get a dark red blouse and a white fuzzy jacket with some blue pants and my red converse. I brush my hair and go drive off to school.
+++
"Hey Tris" Four says wrapping his arm around my waist.
"Hey" I say standing on my tip toes and giving him a peck on his cheek. He smiles and holds me tighter.
"I just need to go to the bathroom real quick" I whisper to him and he nods. I run to the girls washroom. I get out and start going where I last saw the gang. I see a guy walking up to me with a smirk on his face.
"Hey beautiful" he says stopping me. I try to move past him but he places his arms and my waist. I try to pull back but he holds me.
"Just let me go" I mumble trying to get his hands off me.
"Hey babe calm down" he says gently pushing me to the lockers. He leans trying to kiss me.
"Stop it" I say put he just comes closer and we breathe the same air. He slides his hand from my waist down to my butt and the other one on my chest.
"Good material" he says squeezing. I kick him with my knee between his legs. He groans and pulls back losing his balance. I look up and see Tobias.
"Four" I say and run up to him. I hug him tightly. I am shaking and I am breathless. He holds me tighter. I only concentrate on his heart besting and his scent.
"What happened?" He says pulling back and looking at the guy.
"He- He tou..." I start but I stop myself. I didn't know it would be this awkward to bring this up.
"What?" He asks and I shake my head. He lifts my chin up so I can look t him "You can trust me Tris"
"He touched me" I finish staring at the ground.
"Who? Eric?" He asks shocked.
"If thats what they call that maniac" I say jerking my face to him. I see Tobias tense up and make his hands fists. He walks up to Eric and grabs him by the collar and pushes him against the lockers.
"If you ever come near he again I will kill you!" Tobias yells and punches him on the jaw. Tobias lets go of him and Eric falls to the ground. Tobias comes to me and gently kisses me.
"Im sorry I wasn't here" he says with guilt in his eyes.
"Its not your fault" I say giving him a peck on the lips. His lips curl up into a smile. We pull back and see we are the center of attention. Everyone is gathered around me and Tobias with they're jaws open.
"Yes" Tobias yells "I am taken!" I can't help but giggle at this. He is so sweet. He places his arm on my waist and we walk together.