Chapter 45

"So" Tobias starts "How did you like the party?" He asks. I smile sitting next to him on the couch and kissing his cheek and wrapping my arm around his neck and pressing the other one on his chest.
"I loved it" I say and brush my lips against his. "Thank you for being the best boyfriend ever" I say closing my eyes. "Thank you for believing in me and trusting me. Im not sure if you know how much I love you" I whisper so quietly and place my hand on the side of his cheek. I feel him smile –because our lips are pressed together but we don't kiss...I don't know why. He puts his hand on my lower back and rubs small circles.
"I love you too" he says "And I will always be by your side through everything. I promise". I suck a deep breath and kiss him. He kisses back and our lips move in perfect sync. My elbows on his shoulders as I play with his hair and his grip on my back getting tighter, but not to tight. I cup his face on my hands slowly as I pull back and place my forehead to his. I am shaking so much and breathing heavily because everything was so tense. But I want it to continue. I lift my head up and stare at his eyes.
"Im sorry" he says. I laugh a little shaking my head.
"Don't be" I say back smiling lightly. I want to do it. It. We have been a couple from last year. We both see that this relationship is serious. So I want to do it. He furrows his eyebrows while he 'reads my mind' and asks "Are you sure?" He asks. I smile and nod. He gets up and takes my hand, taking me to his room. He closes the door and he gives me a reassure smile. He sit on his bed and I kiss him slowly. And just like that, one thing leads to another.
+++
I lay in bed wide awake. I went home from Tobias' house a few hours later because it was getting late. The whole time while we did it, Tobias was worried if he was hurting me. I love it that he is so caring and wants me to feel comfortable and safe. Tomorrow morning – technically today because it's 5:00 o'clock– Tobias will come over for breakfast so my family can know him better. As I think how breakfast will be I hear my phone buzz. I sit up taking it in my hand and unlocking it. Its a text...from Eric. I quietly gasp as I sit straighter.

At the park in ten. If not then...I don't think you will be happy-E

My eyes fill with tears as I think to go or not not. The park is only a five minutes far. I wouldn't go...If he didn't threaten my family. I stand up immediately and get my jacket. I slowly run down the stairs trying not to wake up my family and run as fast as I can outside the house. I immediately stop when I see Tobias' house. Should I wake him?
    Don't speak of this conversation or your family won't be happy.
I want to tell him.
    Your family won't be happy.
I can't tell him.
    Won't be happy.
I won't tell him.
    I start running to the park as fast as I can. I am only wearing slippers on top of my socks and Im wearing pajamas with only a jacket in top, and it's freezing right now. After a few minutes I see myself at the park, standing and waiting alone in the dark. I check what time it is and I see Im three minutes early. I am breathless as I keep turning around to see Eric. I slowly move to the swing set and sit on it. My feet touch the ground as I stare at them.
   This is wrong. I shouldn't be here. I bet Eric wouldn't dare to touch my family. He is only two years older than me and Im sure he wouldn't want to spend the rest of his life in jail. Also I should of called for back up. What if he tried to kidnap me? Rape me? Kill me even? I should of put more thought into this.
   Christina's house is right across the street so I pick up my phone and text her to keep an eye outside the window, if anything happens, she could be there to help. I hear footsteps and I immediately stand up scared. I am shaking so much from the cold and from nervousness.
    "There's the blondie" I hear Eric's voice from behind me as I gasp turning to him. "To be honest I didn't except you to be here"
    "You threatened me and my family" I say.
    "Only your family" he corrects.
    "So what do you want?" I ask shivering. He makes slow steps towards me. Its dark so I can't see him very well, but I can see the devilish smile on his face.
   "Money" he says loud and clear.
   "Money?" I repeat confused. "Where am I supposed to get the money?" He shrugs his shoulders.
  "How am I supposed to know? I need five-hundred per month" he says and my eyes widen.
                 I shouldn't of come.
   "Eric, I can't do it" I say "Where the hell am I going to get five-hundred dollars per month?" I say as my voice cracks. "I can't do it"
    "Well then your family can't live either" he says back calmly. My eyes start filling with tears.
   "You wouldn't dare to hurt my family" I say letting out a sob. He shrugs and takes something from his back pocket.
    "Well I can kill you right now if you want" he says firing a gun to the sky as I let out a scream and take a few steps back and falling to the ground. He come towards me and grabs me by the collar and presses the gun to my head. He breaths in my face. "Your stupid boyfriend ruined my life if you didn't know. If there is one last thing I could do, is make him miserable, and that's what I want to do, but slowly and painfully" he says punching me and getting back. I sob and cough in the same time as I wipe my tears sitting up. I cover my face with my hands as I cry. He looks towards Christina's house shaking his head.
     "Did you tell anyone?" He asks and I shake my head. He laughs and nods. "Pretend this conversation never happened. Be the happy enthusiastic self in front of everyone and keep you mouth shut" he says and leaves. I am left crying on the ground of the park, with a huge bruise forming on my cheek while the sun is rising. I can't risk losing the only people I love and care about. I can't risk this. My phone buzzes again and I check from who it is.

   Ill be there at seven thirty :) Love you -Tobias.

I look at the time and see that its 6:30 already. Our family wakes up early so thats why we have breakfast on eight AM. I stand up wiping my tears and I check if Christina saw the message I sent her. And the answer is no. The bloody pig didn't see the freaking message. I sigh running back to my house as I slowly sneak in by the back door and go to my room. I immediately go to the bathroom and put on some powder on my face to hide the bruise that Eric left. I brush my hair and put on a fake smile on my face as I go down stairs like nothing happened.