"Maa I don't want to interfere but I want to say one thing. Yeh shaadi Sanyukta ki marzi ke khilaf huyi hain toh aagar wo divorce leke aalag hona chahati hain toh mujhe koi problem nehi hain, I just want my baby in my arms, after that Sanyukta will free to do anything." Randhir said slowly when Anju looked at him blankly.

"Sanyukta you go and sit inside the car I'm taking your luggage along with me." Randhir said to Sanyukta when she was stood there like a statue.

"Can't you hear me?" Randhir said firmly this time thus Sanyukta looked at him helplessly.

"Go get into the car." He said again when Sanyukta left the room after looking at her mother once.

"Maa don't worry, yeh 9 mahina main Sanyukta ka pura dhyan rakhunga." Randhir said slowly.

"Aur uske baad, uske baad koyn dhyan rakhega uska?" Anju looked at him helplessly when Randhir lowered his lashes.

"Beta please Sanyu ko divorce mat do, uske papa ko dil ki bimari hain, doctor ne kaha hain ke koi stress na lene ko, aagar unhen iss divorce ke ware mein pata chal geya toh wo bardast nehi kar payenge." Her voice broke.

"Maa Sanyukta want this divorce otherwise she will definitely kill my baby and I want my baby at any cost. Aur aagar wo keemat divorce hain toh main wo vi usse dene ke liye ready hu." Randhir said firmly thus Anju was speechless.

"I'm sorry for disappointing you maa but this is the only way left I think." Randhir said slowly and left when Anju sit there numb.

Randhir came to the car and put Sanyukta's suitcase in the car and starts the engine. Sanyukta was sitting numb when Randhir stole some glances of her and found her crying silently.

"Don't cry Sanyukta, it will be effect on the baby." He said offering her his hanky when she looked away.

Soon they reached at the mansion and Sanyukta directly went to the room without sharing any words to anyone. Randhir also came to their room and saw her crying continuously.

"Sanyukta stop it now, continuous crying at this stage is not good for the baby." He said gently when Sanyukta looked at her angrily.

"Stop interfering in my life every time Randhir. I have my own life too." She was angry by his time to time interference. Whatever she wished to do, wished to eat, he never allowed. Then what the hell was she supposed to do? Randhir caught her arm and pulled her close but gently.

"You have a life of your own Sanyukta, but this life now belongs to two more people connected to you. One the baby which is inside you, wants utmost care and love from you all the time. And second me your husband and the father of this child too. You may not like my interference all the time but you don't leave a chance to make me do so. Why do I always have to remind you to be careful with this pregnancy? Why can't you be careful?" Randhir said when Sanyukta pushed him hard in anger.

"Because this pregnancy was not my choice. You forced me for it, you take an advantage of my situation that night Randhir, how can you forgot that! And now you came to tell me what is wrong and what is right for me! It's very easy for you to keep telling what should I do and what not. But think from my side someday Randhir that what I'm facing since our marriage! You snatched every precious thing from me including my virginity Randhir. How could you forgot that so easily? And now you always taunted me for taking care of the baby. You don't leave a chance to hurting me at this time too Randhir. I felt I'm in the Hell. I felt like I can't take breath properly, just leave me alone for sometimes." She said angrily when Randhir was shocked to saw her like this. Why she behaving like this. Sometimes before she was crying in depression and now she was shouting in anger.