CHAPTER 41 -Heavens Arena-

Start from the beginning

"Cut the crap, you creep. Just what the hell do you think you're doing, huh?!"

"Aww, aren't you a feisty one?" Casper smirked.

Rin was not satisfied with his answer as she fumed in anger.

"Oh look, isn't this the greatest?... To finally get a glimpse of a Saiyan in anger." His eyes turned mischievous as Rin's eyes widened in shock.

"H-how did you..."

"Know?" Casper chuckled before circling around Rin.

"You know, I've been making a lot of research about your species but I never got the chance to actually meet one."

"Just get straight to the point." Rin frowned, her eyes never left Casper.

"Aww, but where's the fun in that?" Ignoring Rin's words, he continued. "You see, I've always had this habit of gathering my collections-- oh how rude of me... I should introduce you to my collections first."

He opened his arms and a flash of light appeared behind him blinding Rin's eyes in the process. She was forced to squint her eyes because of the illuminating light. But as her eyelids slowly managed to flutter open, her eyes went round again.

"Meet my collections!"

The sight of it only made her stomach coiled in disgust. She guessed she already know the answer as to why this place smelled so rotten in the first place.

Rin couldn't hide the fear in her eyes the moment she saw the rotten corpses in front of her. It was grotesque. She couldn't exactly pinpoint the numbers of the corpses but what she could tell was that all the corpses were females due to the tattered dress their wearing.

'This guy is a psychopath worse than Hisoka!' Her mind screamed.

"They used to be lovely ladies but too bad they didn't last long. Even torturing them only last less than a day. And so, that's when I found out about your kind..." He smirked.

Rin's frightened eyes trailed towards him.

"I heard that a Saiyan is a rare species nowadays. But what really caught my attention is that they have great endurance for pain and their corpses last longer than a normal human being, isn't that magnificent?"

"Can you imagine, if somehow I could get my hands on one of them, especially the females... Oh, what wonderful things I could do to them..." If Rin had to say, Casper had the same reaction as Hisoka when he's getting all excited—only that it was a hundred times worse. You couldn't blame Rin from having chills running down her spine.

"You're crazy!"

"Hush my darling, I'm not done yet." He grabbed Rin's chin but she shoved it away with her head. It's a good thing she still can move her head.

Chuckling, he strolled to the metallic table beside Rin. Rin's eyes followed his movement until they widened in pure horror. On the tables, all the torture equipment she could ever imagine were laid. Her hands trembled in fear as he examined one of the equipment with lustful eyes.

"Let me ask you something, Rin-san. Do you still think a Saiyan is still a prideful race?" He glanced. His blood-red eyes bored at the terrified girl.

He was once seen as an angel from heaven. But now, he just looked like the devil himself with the sinister grin on his face.

"W-what are you getting at?"

He let out a chuckle.

"Seems to me that you're still oblivious as ever. Then, will you allow me to enlighten you?"