62

"So how did it go?" Jack asked as I got out the dr's office.

"Well good I have to keep coming back but I feel good."I smiled.

"That's great baby."he kissed me on my forehead.

"Yeah" I nodded

"What do you think is triggering these dreams?"he looked at me as he grabbed my hand.

I shrugged."there all about you, every dream I'm losing you."I sighed "maybe I'm just scared that something is going to happen to you right now when we are doing so good."

He hugged me tightly."baby girl I can promise you I'm going to be here for a very long time, nothing's going to happen to me or to us."

Although we couldn't predict the future it felt comforting knowing jack would be here.

"So I was thinking Liam needs to do something to keep busy."he looked at me."so I enrolled him in soccer."

"That sounds nice but did you ask him first."I got in the car and jack mumbled

"Speak up jack" I looked at him.

"He said he didn't want to but I convinced him to go at least once and after that he doesn't have to go if he doesn't want to."he looked at me.

"That's good" I smiled. "Your a great dad you know that?"

"Well I try to be seeing how much time has been wasted."he smiled."I've been wondering because we never talk about it, but do we plan on having one of our own?"

I stayed silent because I never knew how to bring the topic up to jack.

"I'm not saying we have to anytime soon but I'm just wondering." He took my silence the wrong way.

"No I'm sorry I was just kinda shocked I didn't really think you wanted more kids."I chuckled.

"I've always wanted more kids."he smiled."and I've always been excited for the day you'd turn into a gilinsky."

"A gilinsky as in-"he cut me off.

"I know you may think marriage was never in the picture for me but it is it's just-"he sighed."it's never the right time, we got back together, we'd fight, I almost died, gone for a year, fought some more, moved and now we need to settle down."he looked at me for my reaction

"But Jack its never going to be the right time, we have Liam and if something comes up we would have to take care of him with out panicking him and you know just parent things."I shrugged.

"Then."he looked at me.

"This is crazy but let's elope." He smiled.

"We should but how do you think everyone would react?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter it's about us not them."he chuckled lightly."we can leave to Hawaii and have a family vacation take Liam with us and..."

"Honeymoon?"I looked at him.

"Well I mean Liam can have a room next to ours with a door and walls that way we can maybe get a little g up in you."he smiled

"Nice."I smiled back."I love your that plan."

"I'm being serious." He grabbed my hand

"Me too."I nodded."we should do it."

I'm sooooo sorry It's been such a long time since I've updated but here's something I completely forgot and school is just keeping me so busy!!! I'll try and update soon!