44

"Ok guys we have to give it our all out there."I looked at my group.

"We got you Jill."nick smiled as the boys agreed.
...
"Ok those who made it will be announced on Sunday afternoon."the judges smiled before dismissing us.

"Given that it's Friday there doing it to get us all worked up and nervous."I looked at the boy.

"Ok but did you look at the way they smiled when we though you up in the air."Martin looked at me.

"Doesn't mean anything Martin."I shook my head.

"Well I say we go and celebrate."Daniel smiled while we walked to their cars.

"I'll go with nick."I smiled as I opened the passenger door to his car.

"Ok see you guys at..-"Anthony trailed off before Daniel answers him.

"Sushi bar downtown."he smiled.

"Yes!"i was excited.

"Where's Jack?"nick asked as he pulled out.

"Making music why?"I asked him.

"Just cause he's always with you."he shrugged.

"Do you not like him?"I asked nick looking at him.

He shook his head. "He's quiet."

"I just keep getting the vibe you two don't like each other."I shrugged.

"I like messing with people he looks like he would take it up the ass."he shrugged.

"So you don't like him."I sighed.

"I never said that."he looked at me and then back onto the street.

"You don't have to nick I know when you don't like someone and you don't like Jack."I looked at him.

"Did the guys say something to you because I was kidding."he frowned.

"Wait you told the guys."I looked at him."tell me now what you told them."

"No you would get mad see I'll try harder to like Jack."he smiled.

"You're so fake."I rolled my eyes.

"I said I'll try."he made his eyes big.

"What is it you don't like about him?"I asked"just answer me and I'll leave it alone."

He looked at me."fine I don't like that he's so shy like all those annoying kids that talk for hours but you stay quiet cause you want them to shut up, I don't like that he acts like nothing happened between you two and that we all know it, I don't like the smirk he gets whenever we say we're you're best friends or that we're supper close to you he doesn't really know you, and I hate that he just doesn't talk to any of or doesn't try like he's to good enough I mean he's a singer for god sake."he took a deep breathe and let it out.

"That's it nothing more you want to add."I looked at him.

"We are not talking about it no more."he looked away from me."and out of all the guys between me and you I am you're best friend right."

"Yes you are."I hung onto nicks free arm.

"Ok good."he pulled his arm away.

My phone buzzed.

I looked at it it was my dad it read
Be expecting us next week you're mom wanted to surprise you but I'm just giving you a heads up I don't want to walk in on you and jack again... still very scaring love you.

"My parents are coming next week."I nodded slowly

"I like you're parents."nick smiled at me."and you're sister is just such a cutie."