59

"So how's everything back in cali."my mom smiled at me as we entered the cafe.

"Honestly things were so bad mom, I was getting ready to leave jack and things were falling apart."I sighed."that's why we're moving."

"It's hard honey, he's been recovering not only physically but emotionally have you thought about how hard it's been for him, imagine waking up and not knowing anything not remembering anything not being able to go back to you're old life."she frowned at me.

"Yeah I know but it was hard for me too, I took a kid who isn't even ours and even though I love love Liam it was hard."I shook my head slightly

"I'm proud of you, you seriously make me and you're dad proud, you're a great mom and a great girlfriend."she smiled."so when's that going to change?"

"What?" I asked

"Wife, as in you and jack getting married?"she rose her eyebrow.

"Maybe once things get closer to normal as they can get, I think he wants to be settled and in a good place, we've really haven't talked about it so I don't know."I shrugged and the waiter took our orders

"So how's the sex?" My mom said right after the waiter left which made me choke a little.

"Mom seriously."I chuckled a little.

"You've always been embarrassed about this topic but you should be glad I'm open about this and I can offer a lot of advice."she smiled.

I shrugged."we haven't done it as much but I mean it's still good."

"It's depressing how bored you sound saying that."she frowned at me my own mother frowning at my sex life.

She got her wallet out."here."she handed me a card."you need this more then I do."

I read the card."Lily's sex shop."i rolled my eyes "seriously mom."

"Seriously you need it sweetie."she leaned over the table."you're not glowing as much as you should."

I laughed and we continued talking. Maybe a sex shop isn't as bad as I think it will be.

...
I dropped my mom off at home and I had an hour before me and jack had to see the real state agent so I stopped by the sex shop.

"Hi welcome to Lilly's." The lady at the counter smiled and I smiled back.

It was huge they had everything it was crazy to think what people use from these stores.

I had no clue to what I should by so I went to the "toy" section.

I don't think jack would be to happy in bringing dildos to the bed so I canceled that idea out.

I bet down to grab these ointments and some guy bumped into me.

"I'm sor-"at this moment I didn't know if I should be surprised or grateful.

"Jill?"jack looked confused

"What at you doing here?"I asked him.

"You're dad gave me a gift card, it was weird."he grabbed my hand."and you!?"

"My mom."I sighed.

"So what are you getting."he smirked.

"I don't know cause I've never done this."I hit him on the chest softly.

"Well we can do this together."he said kissing me slightly as he pulled me closer into him.

"Or we could go to see the house."I stepped back slightly.

He rolled his eyes."fine what do you want from...here"I said looking around

"I don't know either."he looked around.

I started laughing."we are a mess."

I hugged him and he nodded."yes we are."