55

Jillian's POV:

"jj took liam out for the day so i could talk to you."i looked at jack who has been kinda down since yesterday

he nodded and grabbed my hand.

we had past my old apartment building.

"wait where are we going?"jack asked

"i've moved jack."i looked at him and he gave me a small nod.

"where here."i smiled as i pulled inoot the drive way.

"its nice."jack got out.

"yeah its small but it was good for liam and i ."i smiled

we walked in i had all of jacks stuff in a the hallway closet.

"sit down, do you want anything to drink or to eat."i looked at him he just stared at the wall looking at my pictures

"no im good."he sat on the couch.

"ok where do you want em to start?"i asked him sitting down next to him.

"have you moved on, from me."he looked at me.

i shook my head."i tried actually a month ago i started going on a date but i ended it because i had you and i didnt want to leave you. i couldnt."

"thats fine."he grabbed my hand.

"what happen with liam?"he asked

"i adopted him."his face looked completely shock."jenna hhad given me full custody and so shewent to jail because you cant just be giving kids away. we fought for months and i finally got him the process was when liam was in the hostpital so he didnt have to see anything or hear anything..."i trailed off "he called me mom jack."i smiled

"what?!"he seemed bothered

"you are not responsible for him."jack got up but hten sat down because he got dizzy

"you dont understand you where gone i was all that kid had we stood together. i am responisble for him. i have full custody of liam."i looked at jack.

"why?"he asked "i wasnt planning on keeping him."

"what? do you hear yourself... well i do whether you like it or not i plan on keeping him."i walked into the kithcen and then back.

"i finished college im working as a councelor at this school down the block, i drop liam at day care and go to work, i made a big sacrifice for you jack, we all did." i looked away from him.

"i love you."jack grabbed my hand.

"i love you too jack a lot..."i trailed off "you're just very difficult."

"kiss me please."he came closer to me.

i kissed him. those sparks fireworks butterflies whatever they are flew in me like i could explode into million of pieces. the love of my life was back and all i wanted was to be in his arms.

"bed now."he said in beween the kisses

we got up and went to my room.

"ill do all the worksince your on bed rest."i smiled and he smirked.

"im not complaining."he took off his clothes.
...
"that was amazing."i smiled as i turned to looked at jack.

"ohh i think ive missed this more then anything."he wrapped his arms around me.

i started crying." dont ever leave me you ass."

he pulled me closer."i promise i wont ever leave you."he kissed the top of my head.

"what do we do from here?"i asked him.

"well we have a family."he kissed me again

"do you really want this."i looked up to his eyes

they were just as beautiful as i had remembered them he was beautiful, his smile, his sweet vioce, his crinkles around his smiles and his way of being everything about him was perfect and i never wanted to spend a day without him i loved this guy with everything i had.

"no but its what you want and what you want is what i want.. so yes it is what i want."he smiled

"first lets buy a huge house for our kids."he looked at me

"kids"i repeated "as in multiple."

"as in maybe two."he smiled

"ok thats enough, they are going to be perfect."i responded

"very cute kids we shall have."he chuckled.

"i cant believe you've been gone for so long and now your back."i smiled enjoyig every minute of this.

"i cant believe i left in the firrst place."he kissed me softly.

"did you really finish schoool?"he asked

i nodded."liam needed a parent and needed things that i could only provide if i was working."

"im sorry i did this to you."he looked away from me.

"i dont regret any of it i would do it again if i had to."i made him look at  me.

"do the fans know?"he asked and i didnt know whether i should tell him that jack and jack had lost alot of sales the fans where stilll there just they werent making any money and their mangment and label team dropped them.

"the fans do know about liam, they do know it all, i have to tell you something."i killed me to have to tell him.

"jj has been making miracles to let mangment wait for you but they just wouldnt, you guys aren't making anytype of income right now and are starting to lose popularity."he looked at me blankly.

"i figured we werent doing good, jj and i are going to have to work hard if we are going to get this right."he smiled, it was small.

Jack seemed positive about everything which was good but I didn't want him to be disappointed when he realized the truth, maybe i should've waited to tell him but at least now he knows and can work harder on getting better.