24

The next morning I got up which caused Jack to wake up."hey I'm going to go home because my mom is probably going to be mad about not calling her."Jack said in raspy voice which made me just want to kiss him forever.

"Yeah ok."I nodded we kissed and headed downstairs as we kissed goodbye again.

"Oh I forgot to thank Jack for the food."my mom said as I sat down at the dinning table.

"I'll tell him."I smiled at her.

"I have a question for you two."I said squinting my eyes at them.

They looked at me and nodded.

"Why are you too ok with the fact that Jack sleeps in the same bed as me?"I asked and my mom gasped in shock.

"Oh you guys did it you lost you're vir-"my dad cut my mom off. She sounded happy in the weirdest way.

"Ok Jill if this is lady talk I can leave just give me a heads up."he gave the face to see if I had comprehended what he said.

"No dad it isn't lady's talk and why are you so happy isn't that a bad thing?"I asked confused looking at my dad then back at my mom.

"Yes of course it is sweetie you're first time-"my dad cut her off.

"Ok nope I need more coffee."as he got up and headed into the kitchen.

"As I was saying its you're first time it's something you give up and it's suppose to be amazing."she sounded so excited.

My dad returned."no it's not good because one you're still 17 and my little girl, two it hurts me to think of the fact that you are sexually active."my dad on the other had sounded sad.

"Ok well I'm not active at all and can you answer my question."I looked at both of them.

They looked at each other."well because you two were friends since you were 6 so it wasn't a problem, he was you're best friend and we just kinda of thought if he were a girl we wouldn't have a problem with sleepovers."my dad said but my mom continued for him.

"And we are not sexist so we just never had a problem with it because you were Bff's but now that you're a couple we just kind of understand you know we were so young when we had you."my mom shrugged

It made sense in a way.

"Makes sense."I smiled at them.

"Plus jacks like our son after so many years he's like ours just now he's you're boyfriend so we can't see him like that."my dad said in a very awkward tone.

"Understandable."I nodded at him.

"So are you excited!"my mom smiled I didn't know what exactly.

"I'm sorry but excited for what exactly?"I look at them.

"Didn't you hear?"my mom smile kinda faded.

I shook my head."graduation is on you're birthday this is huge you're turning 18 on you're graduation day."my mom shrieked in excitement

"Really that's cool but um how do you know this?"I asked her.

"Well I was talking to Katherine and you know how jacks uncle is like the principal."my mom said.

"Vice principal mom."I corrected her.

"Anyways he told Katherine and Katherine told me and I'm telling you."she smiled.

"Does that mean I get double the presents?"I smiled.

"Yes yes it does."my dad smiled back.

Jacks uncle was seriously those guys that tried to be cool just to have the students not hate him and also so he wouldn't be the one that gets the senior pranks pulled on.

I went up to my room to watch tv.

Jack called me.

"What's the punishment?"I asked knowing he got in trouble.

He chuckled."curfew is 11pm now."

"Oh that's not that bad."it's so weird for Jack to get in trouble because he was such a good student.

"Yeah I know but that means you're going to be spending the night at mi casa."

"Umm no."I wasn't being rude there's a reason I Jack spends a night at my house.

"Yes you are my parents won't give us the sex talk I promise."he chuckled as well as I

"Not because of that because every time I spend a night at you're house you never let me sleep. You want to be playing all the time."it was true if u don't get sleep in going to be in a bad mood and Jack knows that very well.

"Promise no games..please I need my spooning buddy."

"You're such a dork." I smile although he couldn't see

"I'm you're dork I'll see you later babe."

"Ok bye."I still kept smiling

He made me happy.
•••
"Jack where you at loser."I said as I walked into his room.

"Over here."he peaked his head out from the closet.

"Hey-"he cut me off kissing me.

"Well that was certainly unexpected."I smiled."what are you doing?"

I looked around his closet and he had clothes everywhere.

"I need you're help organizing my closet."he looked at me.

"I knew there was a catch to sleeping over."I sighed ok let's get started.

He had many little boxes where he could put his stuff."give me all you're underwear we'll put them in here."

He handed me them."oh I see you like the tight ones." I smiled up at him.

"Stop they are soft and comfy."he smiled back.
...
"Ok we are done."I got up from the floor and walked over to Jack was laying down."well I'm done."

He grabbed my waist and guided me to sit on top of him.

"Someone's feeling touchy today."I say as I play with his hands.

"I just want to love you."he pulled me down and kissed me.

We kissed and it started to get intimate which was scaring me because I didn't really know what to do so I stopped Jack from pulling my pants down.

"Jack I'm sorry but I can't."I looked to see his response.

"It's fine Jill I'll wait forever I just want you to be comfortable."he pecked my cheek.
"You're more important."

I went to his restroom to change and when I got back Jack was in his usual pajamas no shirt and shorts.

Yes it took everything in me to stop but I had too I just couldn't go all the way.

"Hey where are you're parents?"I asked noticing the house was empty.

"Business meetings."he nodded I laid netted to him.

"What dot you  want to watch."he looked at me.

"Um put South Park on I want to laugh."I turned to face him.

He put his arm under me.his head was on top of mines I hugged his waist.

This moment was perfect I didn't want to move or ruin it.