4

"So we're finally in September."I looked at Jack who was siting on my bed.

"Yeah I think we all know that."he smiled.

"Do you know who's birthday is in September?"I asked he seem to being avoiding the topic.

"Umm..oh yeah the boyband you like what's his name..Niall..Horan his birthday oh and Cameron's too remind me to text him."he went back on his phone.

"Jack! Stop avoiding this topic your birthdays on the tenth."I stood in front of him.

"I know that already."he looked up and again went on his phone.

"Your turning 18 come on you have to be excited."I stomped my foot.

"I'm just not looking forward to it."he laid down as i sat next to him.

"Ok then why is that?"I asked as he lifted himself just a little.

"This is our last year of high school after this we go our separate ways and I don't want to go separate ways."he laid back down.

"We are not going separate ways Jack if anything we're going the same way."I smiled."why don't me and you do something for your birthday just me and you."

"Yeah I think that sounds good plus I want to try and avoid the surprise party my moms planning."he smiled.

"Remember when we were kids and you use to do my makeup."he chuckled.

"Oh yeah you were a great model your jaw structure was perfect for the highlighter."I chuckled with him.

"Have you done your eyebrows?"I ask noticing something different.

"Actually no they are naturally like this but I did take some hairs off from underneath."he touched them.

"They still look good."i smiled.

"Thanks I know that."he said really cocky.

I sighed "do you want to..."I trailed off as he looked at me.

"Want to what?"he asked.

"I don't know it's kind of boring."he sat up.

"Ok then where would you like to go?"he asked as he pulled out his keys.

"I was hoping you would know where to go."I chuckled.

"Ok then let's go then."he got up as I followed.

"Where too?"I asked as he shook his head.

"It's a surprise."he smiled as we jogged downstairs.

"I'll be back later mom!"I yelled.

"Where are you two going?"my dad asked.

"Jack would you like to answer that."I smiled.

"Where going to the fair."he said as my dad nodded.

We walked out "we aren't going to the fair are we?"I asked.

"Nope."he shook his head and smirked.
...
"Why didn't I think of this!"I said jumping from trampoline to trampoline.

"Cause your not fun like me."he said going in the pit.

"Right behind you."I said as I jumped in and we laid there.

"Can we do this for my birthday?"he looked at me.

"We could do anything you want."I smiled.

We stayed there for about an hour in a half.

"Let's get something to drink."he said and I nodded he drove into the Starbucks drive in.

"Did you here what happened to Britney and Jessica?"he asked.

"Oh yeah I heard they got into a fight but for what?"I asked those girls were like sisters inseparable they even told people they were sisters.

"Apparently Brad asked Jessica on a date and Jessica said yes and when Britney found out she was super mad because you know she's like secretly In love with Brad so they got in a huge argument and stopped talking to each other."he finished as he started ordering.

"Well why would you give up a friendship over a guy?"I shook my head.

"I don't know but let's promise we will never fight over a girl or a guy."he looked at me.

"Promise and isn't that on our do's and Don'ts list?"I asked as he nodded.

"Yeah but let's remind each other that we are more important then some guy or girl."he frowned.  

"Wait what if the guy is Harry styles and the girl is Kendall Jenner?"I Asked as he gave me 'are you serious' look.

"One I'm being serious two they would probably most likely be dating each other so I think that..theirs your answer."he gave me a sarcastic smile.

"You know sometimes you could be so mean I don't know why I still love you."I looked at him and he twitched his eye in annoyance.

"You know sometimes you could be so annoying like you just won't stop yapping your mouth and I don't know why I still love you."he looked at me as I copied his eye twitch.

"Glad we both come to comperhension."I smiled.

"Com-pre-hension."he corrected me.

"Same thing you know what I meant anyways."I looked the other way.

"Thanks."he told the lady as he got the

"Are you spending the night?"I asked.

"Uh I thinks it time for me to go home I think Molly's gone."he looked at me and I nodded.

"Well if anything goes wrong you got the spare key and my number."I smiled as I got off his car.

"See you tomorrow."he yelled.

"Ok"I waved.