23

Jacks pov:
Jillian was definitely not inside maybe she had left? I don't think she would ditch me.

As I walked out the venue doors I see Jenna smoking a cigarette. This is bad Jenna's here and Jillian's not here this does not seem good.

"Jenna!"I yell getting her attention

"Oh hey Jack."she smiled.

"Where is she?"I asked her as she dropped the cigarette.

"Where is who?"she laughed "your crazy Jack."

"I know you did something what did you do?"I asked I needed to know what happened where did Jillian go

"I'm not playing this game get to the point Jack."she sighed.

"Jillian. Where is she?"she was playing dumb.

"Oh Jillian."she smiled before saying."she left."

"Really Jenna what did you do?"I was becoming impatient.

"I told her the truth."she shrugged it off like nothing "she seemed heart broken."she sighed but like that evilly sigh like a sarcastic one.

"Truth what truth?"

"You ask so many questions Jack."she rolled here eyes.

"I told her you were cheating on her and that I'm currently holding you're baby."she pushed my shoulder a little at the end.

"You're crazy you can't be pregnant in not stupid you little revenge plan isn't going to work."I didn't want to be a jerk but she couldn't this girl was just smoking and not to say she was drinking at JJ's party and she's crazy about the gym.

"Believe what you want to but I am pregnant and I hope you will be in our baby's life."she put emphasis on our

"I don't have time for you're games Jenna I need to go."I got the car and left I wasn't like this and I would never treat a girl like this but she brought the worse out of me.

I headed straight to Jillian's house but on the way there I notice a girl walking it had to be Jillian.

"Jill!"I yelled through the window I rolled down.

She turned around and walked towards the car after I pulled over.

She got in the car didn't say a word.

"Jill she's lying about all of it."I sighed

"Jack I don't want to talk about it just take me home please."she rested her arm on the door and her head resting on it.

"Ok."I said as I drove her home I knew she wasn't going to talk so I didn't want to push her away more.

I parked in front of her house and got with her. I walked her to the door."I know you're mad but can I stay tonight?"I asked her.

She didn't answer but soon she sighed and nodded.

We walked in and her parents were in the living room."hey honey how was prom."Jillian's mom smiled.

"Not want I expected."Jillian shrugged."I'm actually tired I'll see you too in the morning."

She walked upstairs as her parents turned to look at me and I shrugged I didn't know what to say I followed her to her room.

"Jill please let me explain."I closed the door and turned to face her.

"Explain what I know everything now, I know why you've been lying about certain phone calls."she crossed her arms." What is there to explain?"