3

I got a phone call from Jack actually I have 5 missed calls from Jack.

I waited as he answered "hey what's wrong?"I asked as I heard his hard breathing.

"Can..Im staying at your house tonight my- I'll tell you when I'm there."he sighed and hung up.

Probably got into a fight with his parents?
10mins later Jack comes into my room.

His breathing still hard,he had a small scratch on his cheek and he had a little dirt around him."Hey what happened oh my god are you ok?"I asked as I seen a bigger gash on his hand.

"Come on let's go to the bathroom."I pulled his arm lightly guiding him, his breathing was calming down."sit down on the counter."he did want I said.

"Now what happened?"I got the first aid kit and started by cleaning his wounds.

He sighed"my sister came back with her boyfriend...and I noticed a couple bruises on Molly's arm so I asked who did it at first she denied it then as I integrated she told me." He paused "apparently they got in a fight and he hit her so I defended my sister things got physical and he got a glass and hit me I hit him back with my fist and he pushed me and I fell on the glass my parents broke us apart and I came here."he looked up at me.

Truth is Jack and Molly's bf hate each other so much they always end up fighting but never physical. The feud started a while back the guy who's name is Jeff was always a looser and was always cheating on Molly although Molly denied,everyone knew Jack thought his sister deserved better so he spoke his mind and since then they've hated each other.
"Jack."I sighed "you have to be more careful maybe you should just stay out of their business."he winced as I wrapped his hand with a band.

"She's my sister I have to protect her.."he trailed off.

I took the band to look at his cut it was deep so I covered it up again."your going to need stitches and some people just don't want protection she's been with the guy since high school."I started cleaning his cut on the cheek.

"I just want her to know she has me."he frowned.

"Oh believe me she knows."I smiled as I picked his head up."your an amazing little brother your caring,loving, protective, your just awesome in every way."I put a bandaid on his cheek as he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm lucky to have you."he whispered.

"Me to..now let me take you to the hospital."I smiled.
...
"Mr.gilinsky the doctor is coming so if you would like to step into the room."a nurse called from behind the counter.

Jack nodes as he grabbed my hand and led me inside."get comfy."I smiled.

"I can already feel the pain and the doctor isn't even in here."he chuckled as I sat next to him.

The doctor walked in "ok let's see..how you two doing today?"he smiled as he sat in front of Jack.

"Good."we both smiled

"Ok mr.gilinsky let's see." the doctor removed the previous bands I put.

"Ok well you do need stitches so let's get started."he smile as he got some needles."I'm going to injection the numbing solution around your hand."he said as Jack nodded he grabbed my hand and put his head back.

"Ok there now let's get started."he went into the drawers.

"You got this ok I'll be here right here."I smiled.

"Ok it might hurt a little."the doctor said. Jack grabbed my hand again and closed his eyes.

"Ow."he said as the doctor was putting a second stitch  in.

I started rubbing his arm to calm him down."there your done."I smiled as he opened his eye.

"It's done?"he asked shocked.

I nodded and the doctor spoke "now I'm going to need you to change band aids everyday so infection don't get in it and the stitches will go away when it's completely healed."he smiled and said bye as we exited the hospital.

"Wasn't that bad was it."I side hugged Jack as we walk together he put his arm around me.

"Yes it was but I actually can't feel my hand I feel like I'm handless."he chuckled.

"Well six stitches causes a lot of numbing."I smiled.

"Thanks for coming with me and being here for me."he looked at me as we sat in the car.

"That's what bff's are for."I smiled and hugged him again.

"Yeah I know I just think I don't tell you enough."he smiled as I drove home.

...

Alarms went off the next morning as I and Jack were spooning.
"Hey Jack get up."I shook him as he groaned.

"Come on for the guy who doesn't like ditching you really don't like getting up."I shook him again.

"I'm up."he said as he sat up.

"I have to change your wrapping band on your hand."i told him as he entered the bathroom.

"Ok wait."he went and stood by the toilet.

"Jack gross."I turned around "and put the seat down."i went to my closet and got dressed.

"I'm done." He said as I got the first aid kit and changed his band.

"You know I could do it myself."he said as I finished up.

"You can't actually because you use your right hand for everything and I seen you right now trying to do it and that didn't seem to work out did it."I smiled and he rolled his eyes.

"We roll our eyes to much."I said going downstairs.

"Yes we do I like to think of it as a force of habit but we all know you passed it on to me."he smirked.

"Hmm ok."this time I rolled my eyes.

"Oh is it cool if I stay over again?"he asked.

"Don't even ask just stay."I smiled as we walked out together.