50

"Hey so do you want to cuddle in my room."I wrapped my arms around jack.

"Uhh n-no thanks."he shifted uncomfortably and walked into the kitchen.

"Oh well can I try on the things I got from Victoria secret so you can tell me how they look?"I asked him.

"I'm sure they look great."he smiled and gave me a peck.

Ok he's either not interested or is curving me on purpose.

I grabbed a cup of water and spilled it on my shirt. "Oh silly me I should take this off."

"Here now you can keep you're shirt on."he handed me a towel.

"Are you serious!?"I looked at Jack.

"Wha-"I cut him off.

"You've been gone for two months, and I want to have sex you dumb ass."I through my hands up in the air.

"Oh well."he looked around."I-it's awkward now."

"You don't like me anymore."I sighed."you don't want to be with me, of course that's why you've been acting so weird."

"Well before you break up with me I'm breaking up with you."I said as tears stated coming down from my eyes.

"What" he looked at me."no I do like you a lot and I do want to be with you stop crying please."

"Then what's wrong why are you acting so weird."I wiped the tears.

"I'm not."he looked at me.

"Really Jack you're more invested in you're phone then me, is it the fans?"i asked

"No the fans t-they love us."he smiled.

"Maybe you should just leave."I sighed walking towards the door.

"W-what why?"he asked following behind me.

"All of sudden you stutter when I talk to you, you don't even look at me and you avoid me with you're phone."I shrugged.

"If this is the New you then I need time to get use it."I looked away from him.

"This isn't the new me."he gulped."I'll just go it's fine."with that he left he walked out the door and didn't say one word.

Why is he being like this.
...
"Well i don't know nick he came back acting weird."I was talking on the phone with nick.

"He's cheating in you."

"Nick seriously I don't think Jack's like that."

"Think about it he's always on his phone he's avoiding sex with you after you throw yourself on him."

"Stop jacks not cheating on me there has to be something else."

"Well just give him time. Don't worry maybe he's not use to being back."

"Yeah maybe, well I have to go."

"Ok then I'll talk to you later."

"Ok bye."

"Hey Jill."Jack walked in and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Oh hey."I smiled."how did you get in?"I asked.

"You gave me a key remember."he showed me the key.

"Oh yeah."I smiled.

I might have to get that back.

"What was that?"he looked at me.

Did I say that out loud."nothing."

In that moment dex came running in with a toy.

He jumped on the couch and laid down chewing on his toy.

Jack and I just smiled at each other it was the weirdest moment of my life.

I walked away into my room and turned the tv on.

"Are you mad at me?"Jack walked in.

I shook my head.

"Then why can't you look at me?"he asked

I turned my face and looked at him."I'm looking at you."

"Why are you being like this?"he asked

"Me!"I felt anger pore out of me.

"You've been ignoring me Jack, I can't even kiss you because you get uncomfortable I can't even uhh."my voice rose

"I'm sorry I've just been off-"I cut him off.

"Off! You know what if you're cheating on me just break up with me, if you don't want me break up with me, whatever it is that is bothering you just tell me."I throw a pillow at him.

"I can't."he shook his head.

"What?"I asked

"I can't tel you what happen in Omaha."he  played with his hands.

What happened in Omaha.

"Why can't you?"I asked

"You won't want to be with me after and I need you with me."his eyes turned reddish and tears streamed down his cheeks.

I shifted onto my knees. He laid down on my bed he placed his head on my thighs and wrapped his arms around me.

"If you need me stop treating me like this."I played with his hair.

"I won't I promise."after he kissed my thighs."just promise me you won't runaway after this."

What I wanted to say: then put a ring on this finger.

What I actually said:"o-ok, I promise."

He took a deep breath and sighed.

I wasn't sure I was ready for what he was about to say.

Double update!! I'm so sorry I've been lagging on updating it's just I've been traveling so much! Anyways Happy new year to all and I hope everyone has a great day thank you for all the love you guys have shown to this story I'll try updating more frequently!!-g💖