39

"Ok so here's the plan I'm going to go in first then you can go in cause I do not want someone asking who is she or Madison seeing any pictures."I told him as we waiting in the car.

"Oh and I'm going to get off then you can park and go in I'll see you when we're on the plane."I kissed him not letting him speak once.

The good thing about this essay is I had exactly 2,350 words down, the bad thing is I have 2,650 more to go.

It wasn't a history class it was a writing class.

as I went into security check I can here a group of girls calling jacks name.

I wonder the feeling of being famous but at the same time I like not being known.
...
"Hey beautiful."Jack kissed my cheek as he sat down.

I closed my laptop and kissed him back.

"What are you doing?"he open my laptop screen.

"Oh it's just a project I have to do."I shrugged.

"Oh."he skimmed through it."2,000 words wow how long does it have to be?"

"5,000 but I'm almost down and its barely Thursday so I'll finish it later."I smiled closing the screen again.

"Why didn't you tell me?"he asked.

"I tried you said no buts."I kissed his cheek."it's fine seriously i can finish it later."

"Ok then I can't wait to tell my parents."he smiled and grabbed my hand.

"What happened to taking it slow?"I looked at him and then opened my laptop.

"We are."he thought about it and then replied."well maybe we are."

I chuckled."we seem to be going in full motion."

"It's just so hard to be around you and not do all the things I want to do you know?"he grabbed my hand with both hands.

"Yeah I guess we should just not take it slow."I lifted a brow trying to see his reaction.

"Hey as long as you're with me I'll take any way you want."he winked.

"I can take you to the bed and go slow."he whispered in my ear.

I smiled losing my breath for a minute.

He smirked and placed his hand on my thigh.

This boy knew how to get me going.
...
"Ok so what should we do first?"Jack looked at me as we got in the car.

"I don't know."I looked at him.

"Well what do you do when you visit?"he asked

"Go to my parents house."wasn't it obvious that's all there is here for me

"Ok then to my parents in law house."he smiled at me

I rolled my eyes.

"Love you babe." He winked.

"Love you more bub."I grabbed his hand and kissed it.

"Stop that's what I do."he kissed me.

"Yeah I like it better when you do it."I smiled.

"Wait are you hungry."he looked at me

"I could eat."I nodded

He made a sharp turn into a burger shop.

"Ok in guessing you are starving."my eyes where wide.

"Sorry but yeah I am." He smiled and parked