5

I got a call at 3 in the morning. I wasn't able to see the caller id as the light was too bright for my eyes.

"Hello?"my voice was raspy and deep.

"Jill."I heard Jack sigh in relief.

"What's up Jack?"I asked confused you can here his breathing wasn't steady.

"I just had a nightmare and I can't go back to sleep and I just wanted to hear your voice."his breathing was still not too steady.

"Well let's talk about this dream."I laid back down.

He sighed "it's just..fine ok.. Well it started ..do I have to."he groaned.

"Yes,you can trust me it doesn't matter what the problem is I'm here and that's never going to change."sometimes I felt Jack forgot that he could trust me.

"Well it's just don't feel weird after this promise."he was like a little boy always promising things the only thing he keep his promises.

"Promise."I smiled although he couldn't see it.

"Ok it started off at school and you were talking to some guy I didn't who the guy was and when I went up to you..you didn't know who I was so that day I went home and I was super sad I was laying in bed when you walked in but you were different you were naked and every time I told you to put clothes on you would cry and then you told me you hated me and that you never wanted to see me again when you left my mom called me and told me you had passed away this morning..and I woke up crying."jacks voice was low and he seem like he would cry again.

"losing you is a big fear of mines and..-I was just so scared of actually losing you.."he trailed off.

"Jack your not going to lose me."I didn't know what to say he saw me naked well he didn't see me and truth is I probably look nothing compared to his dream.

"I know but-..."he cut himself off and stayed quiet.

"Ok I'll be right over in like 5 mins."I got up and grabbed my keys, I had a car I hardly used it because Jack always insisted he take me to school and drive anywhere else we want to go, so I hardly even get to look at my car.

I left my parents a note on the fridge and left.

I climbed up to his window and jumped into his room."hey Jack."I whispered as he turned to face me.

I got in bed with him and I hugged him his head was on my chest it felt funny since it was always the other way around.

"Are you ok?"I asked as I felt his breath.

"I am now..thanks you seriously are the best."he smiled but didn't looked up at me.

"You know we all have bad dreams we just have to identify them as real or no-"I cut my self off as I heard a little snore.

I kissed the top of his head"goodnight to you too Jack."with that I closed my eyes and felt asleep.

...

As morning came I felt a head move."hey sleeping beauty."I smiled at Jack who was looking at me.

"I'm sorry but I drooled on you."he bit his lip nervously.

I looked down at my shirt and I saw a big circle."a little drool never hurts..right?"I smiled and pulled him into a hug.

"Do you feel better?..you know from last night?"I pulled away.

"Yeah I just wish I didn't act like a big baby."he chuckled.

"Hey sometimes our childish sides come out and that's ok."I chuckled with him.

"I'm glad you came to my rescue."he looked at me.

"I will always come to your rescue."I pinched his nose as he crinkled it.

"Let's go for breakfast?"he asked as I nodded getting up.
...
"So I have some plans for my birthday."Jack looked up from his plate.

"Really?"Jack never liked doing anything for his birthday.

"Yes."he gave the are you serious look."I want to go to the sky zone place first then we'll eat and..."he pulled out two fake Ids

"No!"I earned stairs from people around us.

He nodded "I thought we could do something bad since you know we never do anything bad."he shrugged.

"Wait..my names Sally..Lanzo."I frowned my eyebrows pulled together.

"Yes what's wrong with that?"he asked.

As I rolled my eyes."let me see yours." I waited for him to give me his id.

"Really."I looked at him again.

"What?"he was a being dumb he knew his name was better then mine.

"I get Sally Lanzo and you get Jason Underwood."I pouted "that's not fair."I handed back his id.

"Life's not fair be happy I got you one you ungrateful little girl."Jack was the type of friend who liked to pretend he was the boss, everything Jack did was mature and reasonable everything he said had some type of sense in it.

"Me ungrateful pssshhh."I waved him off."remember  that time you didn't want to eat the-."he cut me off.

"I was 7 that was ten years ago let go of the past."he smiled.

"Whatever..and thank you for my ugly Id."I gave him a fake smile as he returned the gesture.

"Welcome ugly girl."he smirked as I squinted at him.

"Keep it up with that attitude and let's see who's going to celebrate your birthday with you."I was smirking this time and he squinted.

"Fine welcome pretty girl."he smiled.

"That's better."I looked at my id again "wait how did you get this picture?"I had never seen this picture in my life literally.

"I'm your best friend Ive seen almost every picture of you in the world I know were to find things."he smiled

••hope all is well!! And I hope you guys are enjoying it so far don't be afraid to comment your opinions.💖