26

I woke up to Jack looking at me."wow weirdo."I fluttered my eyes as I looked at him smile.

"I can't help it you're just so beautiful."he pecked my lips.

"And you are hot."I kiss him.

I got up as he followed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

He started to kiss my neck.

"Jack that tickles."I started to laugh.

I turned around to try and stop him but I couldn't.

He picked me up and took me back to the bed where he hovered over me.

My legs were wrapped around his waist I could feel his thing you could say fall right in between me.

"I love you."he said and then kissed me.

"I love you too."i said after we broke apart. We kissed again and like yesterday thing we're getting intimate.

But something in me didn't want to stop, it was like I didn't care anymore I was just going along with it and I like it.

He took my shirt of and I was left in my sports bra. He started kissing on my neck, making moan. I was new at this I never did this with anyone so I couldn't control my feelings or the sounds that came out of my mouth.

He went lower as he slipped my shorts off. In the moment I had realized Jack had never seen me this naked.

I didn't know why my underwear felt wet, I didn't know why my skin had goose bumbs or why my breathing was so rapid.

I was now sitting up taking his shorts off. Everything was happening so fast it felt unreal.

I took of my bra and he took of his underwear.

With each break we got we would start kissing. We didn't talk. He slipped on a condom and then he took of my underwear.

And in that moment I had never felt this feeling in my life it was painful yet pleasuring something so unexpected.

The pleasure beat the pain I felt but it felt so nice my stomp felt heated like if I was on fire something I never felt something I don't know how to explain all I knew was I liked it.

It all went by so fast that when it was over I didn't know what to do did I lay there or did I go to the bathroom.

I got up and headed to the bathroom when I felt wet stuff going down my leg it was blood and that's when I realized I had lost my virginity.

I took a shower and got out I was scared for some reason scared to confront Jack my parents.

I headed out and into jacks room to change Jack wasn't in the room so I quickly closed the door and changed.

I headed downstairs to find Jack cooking. It was weird since I never seen him cook.

"Hey."he smiled at me.

"Hey."I smiled back but I felt weak for some reason.

Jack didn't ask if I was ok or anything did he even care did he even know.

For the first time since I've known Jack there was an awkward silence.

"Are you ok?"he asked as he gave me a plate.

I nodded."yeah why wouldn't I be."

"I'm just making sure."he smiled.

My first time wasn't spectacular not fancy like everyone says it is, for me it was normal. I mean yes I loved it and I loved Jack but I wasn't expecting my first time to go down that way.
•••
I headed home after breakfast with Jack it was too much silence and awkward I just couldn't look at him without freezing.

Is this how it's suppose to feel after you've given up you're virginity...

Maybe I was overreacting but the way my mom made it seem I felt bad about just giving it up..

I don't even want to see my parents imaging the talk they would give me is not in my agenda.

But I do wish I had someone to talk about it too know that I realize it Jack would have been the only person I told and now I don't have anyone to tell because it's Jack who I lost my virginity with.

Maybe I wasn't good.. Did I do something wrong? Did he even like it?

He hasn't even called maybe he's to embarrassed to confront me on it..

I just wish I knew what he was thinking about all this.

Maybe we aren't as good for each other as I thought.

•••
Jack pov:

It was so awkward we never had awkward in our relationship even as friends.

I feel so bad I should've stopped I should've asked if that was what she wanted.

I'm such a jerk I didn't say anything to her she's probably killing herself by overthinking this.

I need to see her apologize..

I've never felt anything like last night it felt so good to be with her it felt right unlike with Jenna.. She has me going crazy.

The feeling she gives me is...unbelievable words can't explain the feeling I got.

I hope she felt it too. 

I have no excuse for why I haven't been updating my summers kinda of mess so here's a short update but I will be trying not to work on it more thank you to all who've read it so far means a lot to me and again sorry I'm taking so long usually I prepare two or three chapters but this time I couldn't find time too. ❤️-g