7

Jack and I were on the beach, I was laying on a lawn chair and Jack was next to me. "By the time we get back we are going to be super tanned."I smiled at Jack.

"Good you can use some color."he chuckled.

"Very funny."I rolled my eyes.

"Hey I'm going to go down to the water."Jack said standing up.

I nodded and just stayed in my chair. The sun was bright so I decided to put my glasses on.

I heard girls laughing so I looked back at Jack seen him with a group of girls.

I rolled my eyes "girls"I scoffed.

As soon as the girls started walking of a guy walked towards me he was good looking.

Jack was heading up.

"Hey"this random guy said.

"Hi"I replied.

"Are you here with anyone?" The guy asked.

"U-."I got cut off by Jack.

"Yeah she's with me."he seemed angry.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean-"Jack cut him off.

"You could leave now." I was surprised by Jack he never acted like this before. The guy walked off.

"What was that for?"i asked as Jack turned to look at me.

"I was protecting you anyways it's not like your going to see him again."he sat next to me.

I left it alone not wanting to argue over some random guy.

•••
We were getting ready to go home but Jack and I weren't on good terms.

It all happen yesterday at the beach when again some cute..really cute stranger came up to me we talked and then Jack noticed me with him and came up to tell the cute stranger who's name was Alex to back off, when Alex left I again asked "what was that for?" Jack just rolled his eyes at me, this time I didn't stay quiet and I instigated by saying "I can't talk to no one but you can have all the girls watching and touching you." He looked at me and said "are you jealous?" I replied "not at all are you because no guy can talk to me without you intervening!"....

And the argument continued and now we're here..

"Let me help you."Jack grabbed my bag out of my hands I stayed quiet and got in the car.

I was getting onto the freeway when Jack spoke "I'm sorry."

I kept my focus on the road and stayed quiet.

"Come on Jill."he looked at me."I'm sorry I don't want you to be mad at me."he placed his hand on my arm.

I looked at him for a sec "I forgive you but literally you need to stop with all that I didn't bother you when you were with girls."

He sighed "I just don't want you getting hurt.."he paused for a little "and what about not fighting over guys or girls?"

I looked at him "you were the one who got mad now the first place."

"And now we're fighting so let's drop it."he gave me a puppy dog face "please."

"Fine I already said I forgive you."I looked at him and then looked back at the road.

•••
"So how's the trip?" Jack's mom ask.

"It was good mom."Jack smiled and hugged her.

"Yeah we really had fun."I hugged her next.

"That's great."Jack's dad smiled.

They both looked at each other and then looked at us. Like they wanted to tell us something.

"What's wrong?"Jack looked at me then back at his parents.

"We need to talk to both of you."David jacks dad looked at both of us.

"Let's sit down."Katherine jacks mom lead us to their dinning room.

I kept quiet, I've known this family for years they never acted like this around me.

"So what's up."I smiled at them both.

"Well you guys have grown since you guys were six, and umm."Katherine looked at David.

"What we are trying to tell you guys is. You guys aren't little anymore and you know before you guys did everything together like as kids when you would both play in the bath or sleeping over..."he hesitated for little "We just are curious about your relationship now that you guys are older."

Curious about our relationship? Did they think me and jack were having sex?

"Wait what do you mean curious about our relationship?"Jack asked he stared at them and then answered his own question  "I don't know...do you mean to ask us if we're having sex with each other?"

"Jack! We just think that you guys-"Jack cut his mom off.

"Mom we are not sleeping together we don't have any type of relationship other than friendship."Jack sighed.

"We don't mind if you two did we just-." Jack cut off his dad.

"I can assure you were just friends."Jack smiled to both of them "right Jill."he looked at me.

"Yeah just friends."I gave them a small smile before excusing myself and saying goodbye.

"I'm sorry if they put you in an awkward situation."Jack chuckled a little "they act like they don't know us."he smiled.

"It's fine. Um I'll call or text you later." I told him and he nodded.

Truth was this vacation made me feel different and I don't know if it's a good different or bad different. When those girls came up to Jack the first day on the beach I felt something it wasn't anger it was more like annoyance like if I was the one wanted his attention. The second day on the beach he talk to this other girl and the same feeling came back. Maybe that's why I got mad when he came up to the guy who were talking to me. Or maybe I'm over thinking everything and these feelings are nothing.

I got my bags and went inside. "Jill is that you?" My mom called from the kitchen.

"Yeah mom it's me."I responded and headed to the kitchen.

She hugged me and gave me a kiss months cheek. "Me and your dad have to talk to you."she smiled

I frowned "another parent talk."

She raised her eyebrow "another?"

"Yeah the Gilinsky's talked to me and Jack."I shrugged.

My dad came in "hey jilly bean." My dad sort of just came up with that nick name when I was three and obsessed with jelly beans.

"So are we going to tell her."my dad looked at my mom.

"Yes."my mom smiled I looked at both of my parents and then my mom spoke again "I'm pregnant!"she gave me a cheeky smile.

"What! That's great!"I hugged them both.

"I told you she would be happy."my dad told my mom.

"Why wouldn't I?"i frowned.

"You know just a jealousy thing."my mom shrugged.

"Well congrats to both of you and I'm very happy. I'm going to put my stuff in my room."I smiled and head upstairs.

My parents had me at a young age my mom was 16 and my dad was 17. They never had another child because they went back to school after I was born and then they started their careers and never really had the time for another baby especially when I was also a priority to them.

I laid down and texted Jack.

To Jack:
My moms pregnant!

From Jack:
That's great! Your wish has been granted lol

To Jack:
Ok mr. Genie
Today wasn't bad at all.