34

After my class I went to study in the library the thing I like about college is that you don't have people screwing around or distracting you, everyone is on top of there stuff.

I grabbed a novel I would need for English and began to read the assignment was due in 4weeks that was enough time to read and write a hole report about it.

I went back to sit at a table which if you didn't hurry there wouldn't be any like today. I went to the back of the library and sat down on the floor.

Suddenly someone sat next to me usually I try to avoid looking because sometimes people drop books on accident or they know me and need help.

"Jack what are you doing here?"I looked to an all to happy Jack.

"I came to pick you up."he put his arm around me. The feeling was so unusual.

"1) how did you know I was here. 2) I don't need anyone to pick me up."i looked at him. his eyes were the same way from when we were together...that was dumb of course they wouldn't change.

"1) Madison 2) I know."he smirked.

"I need to study Jack I have tests coming." I sighed

"You're no fun."he rolled his eyes.

"Yeah well you're not in school."I stayed looking at him it was hard not to.

"Jill come on."he huffed

"Fine."I closed my book.

"I would've just sat her with you he smirked as we got up.

"Oh it's not to late."I folded my arms.

"Kidding let's go."he grabbed my arm.

We got into his car ."so how's college life going?"he asked.

"Good it's actually fun when I don't have to study."i smiled."but seriously it's really fun."

And it was college life was the best all the people you get to meet all the things you get to see and summer! Oh it's the best we all like to go down to this lake or sometimes the beach.

"How's the famous life treating you?" I asked

"It's also fun doing it with my best friend."he smiled before it faded.

"Could only imagine."I faked smile.

"Sorry I didn't mean it like-"I cut him off.

"I know what you meant it's fine Jack."it wasn't but at the same time JJ was the second friend and Jack and I breaking up made him the first.

"I'm sorry." He apologized.

"Jack seriously it's fine."I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?"he looked so serious.

"Because it's been three years and you're apologizing for calling JJ you're best friend."I gave him a kiss on the cheek."we aren't kids no more."

"You're right."he grabbed my hand.

I smiled."your so cute."

"Eww cute."he made his 'disgust face'

"Well what else would you be?"I rose an eyebrow.

"Why couldn't I be like hot or sexy."he gave me a quick glance.

"Oh you are."I said calmly.

He placed his hand in my thigh.

"Where do you want to go?"he looked at me.

"Uhm I kinda thought when you said 'to pick you up' you had a plan."I chuckled

"I did but now I have another one."his hand went higher up my thigh.

"Good thing I don't have room mates."I smiled.

"Amazing."he smiled back and drove to my apartment, does he really think I'm going to have sex with him already.

As soon as I opened the door he attacked me with kisses.

I stopped him "what are you doing?"

"I thought this is why we came here to you know do it."he said confused.

"How low do you think I am?" I asked him.

"I-I don't I just-"he stuttered.

"I know what you thought."I said.

"Is their a competition still going around or what?"I asked.

He didn't say anything.

"Ok if this is you, then I don't want to be with this Jack."

"We aren't teenagers Jill."he copied my words.

"Exactly we aren't teenagers I'm 22 not 18." I laughed sarcastically.

"I don't want sex buddies"I did the whole air-quote thing.

"That's not what I want."he looked at me."I'm sorry if that's what I came out of but that's not what I want from you."

"I'm sorry for being horny."he through his hands in the air. "A-and I'm sorry you turn me on."he said raising his voice a little.

"So it's my fault!?"I raised my voice.

"Yeah."he nodded his head."and maybe if you didn't show so much skin I might not want to touch you!"

"It's called fashion!"I yelled back."the less you wear the prettier!"at this moment I was just mad.

"Well then might as well take it all off! Since its fashion!"he yelled back

"You know what fine!"I took off my shirt."is that better!!" I yell.

"You know what it is!"he said before I pulled him into a kiss.

"You're so hot."Jack started kissing my neck.

He made me forget everything.