58

"So I've been thinking."jack came from behind me.

"What's up?"I smiled as he approached me shirtless.

He kissed me "I've been looking for a house and I found one..."he trailed off

"But?"I asked

"It's back in Nebraska."he watched me.

"You want to move back?"I frowned since he loved California.

He looked at me and then away."I think it would be better if we had more family around us and I'm just kind of over being out here."he shrugged.

"Just think about it we can go out there and look at it."he smiled.

Maybe going back to Nebraska wouldn't be such a bad idea.

"Ok."I smiled back at him.

"Ok great cause the real estate dude is going to give us a tour next week."he smiled.

"How'd you know I say yes?" I asked

"I didn't I was just praying you would."he chuckled.

"So when do we leave?" I asked."you do know Liam has school."

"Friday night and then leave Sunday morning."he pecked my cheek and went to get Liam out of bed.

"Come on buddy I have to get you ready." I smiled at a sad Liam.

"Is dad taking me to school today."he looked at me.

"We both are baby."I kissed his cheek.

Jack came up to me and whispered."he called me dad."he smiled."and I don't know his birthday."

I looked up at him and smiled, he shrugged." I was never informed."

"December 2."I whispered back at him.

He looked at me confused.

"How old is he?"he looked at me.

"He just turned four last year."I looked at him.

And he squinted "but wasn't he four before the accident?"

"Giving that he's a kid I don't think he knew his age."I nodded."and he can't be older then my sister."

"How old is you're sister?" He asked.

"Jack do you know how old you are?"I asked laughing slightly.

"I turned 22 last year you're 21, Liam's 4 and you sister is..."he trailed off.

"She 4 too she's just older by months."I looked at him.

"Everything confuses me."he shrugged and went to the fridge.
•••
"Were are we going?"Liam asked as we sat down in our seats.

"We are going to see grandma and grandpa woah." I tried to sound excited and he smiled.

Jack came and sat next to me."I'm excited for you to see it."his smile was bright and big

I grabbed his hand and smiled.

Liam fell asleep after take off. "The only thing we'd be worrying about is Jenna."he lifted his head which was resting on top of mine.

I lifted my head."baby, Jenna can never come near Liam or us, she is gone until Liam is 18 and decides that he wants to look for her."I felt his grip tighten."she's in jail jack, you can't just abandon a child."

"Well then there's nothing to worry about then."he smiled and pecked my cheek.

I laid my head back in his shoulder. Liam's real dad came into mind, legally he can't be near Liam neither but he wasn't in jail.

Maybe he didn't like in Omaha anyways.

Or maybe I was getting worried for nothing.
...
"Babe."I felt jack move."we're here."

I got up and decided to carry Liam instead of waking him up.

"Did Liam wake up during the flight?" I looked at jack since it's been so long he's been asleep.

"Yeah he was up for most the ride."he grabbed him from me." I know he's a little heavy."he chuckled.

He held Liam as I grabbed our luggage.

We walk through the airport as fans approached us.

"Hi can we have some pictures."the said softly since Liam was asleep.

Jack smiled "yeah."and bent down to get to the girls level they took there picture and left knowing we had to go.

"His car seats in there right?"jack looked at me, jack somehow got the rental place to insert a car seat.

"A special modification" as he said

"Yeah."i nodded as I looked in the back I moved out the way as he put him in there.

"You know he's turning five this year he's getting a little to old for a car seat jack." I said as we got in the car.

"But he's too small to sit by himself."he looked at me.

"Actually he might be perfect for a booster seat."i looked at him.

"He just looks so cute all buckled up."he smiled as he looked in the review mirror.

"You want a baby."I looked at him.

He shook his head and rolled his eyes."no."

"Yes you do, you weren't there for Liam's baby phase and now you want a baby."I smiled.

"Maybe."he shrugged."but I want us to be settled and then maybe we can talk about it."he said it in a way like if I were asking for a baby.

"We're staying at my parents house?" I asked.

He nodded "my parents are on vacay and didnt leave the keys."he sighed

...
"hey guys."my mom smiled i really do miss living in omaha closer to my parents.

  "hey mom, i've missed you."i hugged her

"oh sweetie we've missed you to"she smiled as we walked in my dad came down with my sister.

"oh wow youre getting so big."i pickedd my siser who has grown since i last seen her.

"liam come give grandpa a hug."my dad picked up liam.

"your becoming a big boy liam."my mom kissed his cheek.

my parents treated liam like if he was my son which made me more happier to be home.

jack walked in with our bags and my parents hugged him.

They talked and caught up with how he was doing and feeling.

"Jill."my mom called out snapping me out of my thoughts." Are you hungry?"

I nodded "yeah."I smiled and looked at jack.

He smiled back. We walked together upstairs to my room to put our bags down. Liam stayed with my sister playing as my parents went into the kitchen.

"I think it's time we come back."I looked at jack and his smile grew big.