9

The next morning Jack was giving me a ride to school.
I was about to get in the car when I saw the seat he had a teddy bear and flowers.

"I really am sorry jillian."he looked at me and I smiled.

"It's ok jack."i grabbed his hand and he smiled back at me.

•••after school•••
Jack and I were getting frozen yogurt and when we finished we sat down.

"Dude we have a lab for AP Chem."I frowned Chem sucked and AP sucked even more Jack made me take the class and I'm barely passing.

"I'll help you don't worry."he smiled.

He got his phone out and said "we haven't took a picture in ages."

"That's..so true."my eyes widen.

"Here I got my phone." He smiled and we got close.

"We look so good."I looked at him.

And he nodded "hey I have to go to the bathroom brb."he got up.

As soon as he entered the bathroom his phone beeped I didn't want to look but I just had to so I click his screen on and there was a message from a girl.

Jenna:
Friday is perfect. **Kissy face emoji**

I clicked it off and pretended to be on my phone.
Who's Jenna and why is Friday perfect.

"You took so long I thought you fell into the toilet."I smirked at him.

"I'm sorry you should have been in there it was like a water hose it kept on just running and ru-."I cut him off.

"Eww Jack!"I laughed as he joined.

"Then don't comment on my long potty breaks."he began to eat his yogurt.

I smiled at him "hey I forgot to tell you!"I almost jumped out of my seat from excitement.

"Calm down and what's up?"he chuckled.

"Your looking at a cheerleader."I smiled.

"What! I'm so proud of you congrats! I knew you could do it."he smiled and got up and hugged me.

"Our first performance is Friday."I watch his face change a little from happy to just..no emotion."your coming right?"

He stayed quiet "Jack?!"he looked at me.

"Sorry I zoned out I can't believe I have a cheerleader friend."he wiggled his eyebrows.

"Are you coming on Friday?"I ask ignoring his previous comment. I know what your thinking 'Your only doing this because of the message', but I actually did have my first performance on Friday and yes I also told him because of the message.

"Friday like in this Friday."he asked.

"Yes Jack."I said slightly annoyed.

"Jill."he sighed "I c-can't."he paused. "Laura and Molly are coming into town and my mom wants to do something with the whole family."he looked away from me that's how I knew he was lying he can never look me in the eye when he lies.

"Oh ok."I gave him a side smiled and finished the rest of my yogurt.
Is it wrong of me to have excepted him to cancel I knew Laura and Molly weren't coming because one Molly has her boyfriend who doesn't get along with the gilinsky's so she hardly comes, and two Laura was going on a trip with her friends on Thursday.

"I'm sorry Jill."he retired to grab my hand I pulled away.

"It's fine don't worry about it." I gave a small smile. I had turn down a guy because he didn't like him and he can't reschedule for me.

"You know I wouldn't miss it for the worl-."I cut him off. Just him saying that made me want to cry cause he would miss it and because of a girl.

"I know Jack you don't have to tell me."I smiled at him.

•••Friday•••
I had my cheerleading outfit on and it was almost time to perform for the basketball game I saw my parents on the bleachers in the gym.

I was so nervous I called Jack but no answer.
"Ok team lets get out there and make our coaches proud!" The captain Sarah said she was so nice and cool.
Our performance was 2 mins and 30 secs but it felt like a second had gone by.

"You guys did great!"our coach high five each one of us.

I grabbed my bag and meet my parents after the game outside the gym.

"Oh sweetie you did awesome!"my mom hugged me.

"You were great."my dad smiled at me.

"Thanks."I smiled at them as we head out to the car together.

"Let's go out to eat."my dad said "I'm taking you two to the new Italian restaurant." He smiled at me.

"Italian does sound good right now."I checked my phone yet nothing Jack hasn't called me back not texted me.

"Table for three please."my dad tells the man as we wait for a table.

"Right this way please."we followed the guy. It was fancy very nice place.

We got a both and ordered drinks.

"I'm going to go the bathroom."I tell my parents as they nodded.

On my way over I bump into someone. "I'm sorry." I said bending down picking up their stuff.

"Oh it's fine don't worry about it."this pretty girl smiles she seemed nice. I handed her her Id but before I gave it back I noticed something.

Jenna Montgomery...I walked away excusing myself. It can't be a coincidence, maybe it's someone else.

On the way back I went a different way and I stopped as I seen her sitting down with Jack.

My heart hurt he did lie to me.

I kept walking and got to my table. Wow so much for "I wouldn't miss it for the world"