37

"When I meant slow I didn't mean meet my friends."I talked to Jack pulling him to the side.

"Why not I mean friends do need to know...that's slow enough plus we can just say we are talking."he shrugged smiling.

"Ok well I'm waiting for them to get out of practice so we can go and eat."I sighed one way or another I couldn't hide them from him.

"Don't they have to take showers?"Jack asked.

"Yeah well that's what I'm waiting for they are getting dress."I answered him and I started walking towards the locker entrance.

He pulled me in and kissed me. "I miss you're cute thang."

I kissed him before I could say anything the guys started shouting.

"Wow Jill!"nick's voice was the first to startle me.

"Well well."martin said as I turned around.

"Oh hey guys."I grabbed jacks hand.

"Ok before you guys start teasing me this is Jack my-"I cut myself off and looked at him I wasn't sure whether we were official.

"Boyfriend."he finished for me.

"Jack this is nick, Martin, Anthony and Daniel."I introduced them the guys stared at me.

"Do you know you're the first guy she introduces us too."Daniel chuckled.

Jack smiled and looked down at me.

"Well we can stand here and talk about me or we can go and eat."I looked at the guys.

They started walking."either way we're going to talk about you."Martin shrugged as the others agree.
...
"Wait so you're Jack the one she was madly in love with?"nick asked as we sat down.

"Nick."I looked at him.

"What that it's nothing bad, you don't have to cry about him anymore."he smirked truth was nick was heartless he love to hurt others but only because he was hurt I still haven't figured out what it was that damaged him so bad.

"Bro that was a little to far."Martin slapped him softly.

"I was kidding."he looked at him."sorry Jill I didn't mean-"I cut him off

"I know exactly what you mean."I smiled and ate my fries.

"So did you here about cheer tryouts?"Anthony asked changing the subject.

"Yeah but since it's not a 'sport' you know it doesn't count."I did air quotations.

"It's not!"Anthony and Martin said together

"Whatever, anyways I don't know I just don't think I have it in me anymore."I shrugged.

"Are you serious you won more then half of the competitions freshman year you have too."nick spoke

"I'm scared."I was flyer and let's just say I flew way to high one time and made it down unable to walk.

"But you're amazing!"Daniel jumped in.

"Stop being a pussy and do it."nick folded his arms.

"Yeah!"the other guys agreed.

"I hate you guys."I shook my head slightly."I'm not doing it."

"Pussy." Nick repeated.

"Dick."I fought back.

"Get off you're high horse and do it unless you know you suck at it."nick fired back.