12

"I want you to meet her."Jack said sitting down at our table.

"Meet who?"I asked confused.

"Jenna."he smiled it had been two weeks in a half since he told me she was his girl friend.

"Oh..don't you think it's to soon."I really didn't want to meet her plus they have been dating for like a month not that I was keeping track.

"No. You don't have to if you don't want to." He stop smiling.

This was Jack now he would get mad easily, we haven't had our sleepovers at all or hardly hug out together and if I said something about Jenna that wasn't positive he would just ignore me.

This wasn't the first time he's gotten mad at me so I decided to get up. I grabbed my stuff and through away my trash. He watched me.

"Its not that I don't want to I just don't have time to."I headed to my coach's class she was an English teacher. I've suddenly been hanging out more with my coaches then with Jack my other coach, coach Daniel I call her coach Danny though and she's probably the only one who I would consider as my bff since Jack isn't really around anymore.

"Hey coach."I smiled as I went behind her desk to get my bag for practice.

"Hey are you going to change right now?"she asked me.

"Yeah because I have a test 6 period so I want all the time to just finish I'll be back."I smiled and she nodded.

I went to the bathroom and got dress my practice clothes were spandex and sports bra so I put my shirt over and headed out to go put my stuff back.

The bell had rang so I left my stuff at my coach's room and started walking to class.

The awkward thing about this period is me and Jack sit together.

When I got their he was already sitting down.

"Ok I'm passing out your assessment for this chapter no phones, no talking and if it looks like your cheating then you get a zero."mr.Torres passed the test out

The bell rang and I got up and headed to the door I put my paper in the basket and headed to the stage were we usually practice.

Jack didn't say a word to me neither did I want him to..ok maybe I did but he didn't and thats all that mattered.

"Good job lady's see you tomorrow and make sure you were your uniform!" Our coaches reminded us.

"Hey Jill I ask coach Daniel if you could be my back spot I just feel more comfortable with you then with Tina." Sarah informed me. "Is that ok?"

"Yeah it's fine I actually was going to ask to get move because front spot just isn't for me."I smiled and she nodded.

"Talk to you later." She waved.

"Hey coach Danny."I walked over to her.

"Hey Jill make sure to bring the bows for the girls."she smiled.

I nodded "I have everything already because I don't want to forget him-I mean them." I chuckled.

She looked at me "coach Valerie told me you went to her class for lunch?"she asked more like a question"what's wrong?"

"Well I went in there because I wanted to get dress for practice because I had a test 6 period and because of..Jack."I sighed.