40

"Uhm were actually together again."I smiled as I looked at Jack he was already smiling.

"Finally you guys broke my heart more when you two broke up."my mom grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

"Oh sweetie don't forget Bella's birthday."my dad looked at the calendar.

"The big 3 how can I forget I'll be here anyways it's vacation."I shrugged.

"And then you'll be a senior in college."my mom smiled clapping her hands.

"I actually have two years left ph.d takes a year."I shrugged.

"Can't you just take it all together you're last year?"my dad put both hands on his hips like if he were interrogating me.

"Maybe I'll have to ask."maybe they would let me.

"So cheerleading..you going to do it this year?"my mom smiled.

"I'm trying out so let's see how it goes."I smiled. "I'm scared but i don't know I took a year off I might be rusty."

"You're going to be great."Jack smiled down at me.

"Let me hold her."I extended my arms to grab Bella.

"She likes me."he moved her away.

"I'm her sister."I moved closer.

"I'm he brother in law...well one day."he moved father as my parents giggled.

"Jack, please." I whined.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes."just for a little."

I walked to the living room and sat her on my lap. Everyone followed.

She giggled  as I played with her I could watch Jack stare at me from the corner of my eye.

"So how's singing Jack?"my mom looked at him.

"Great it's really fun we have a lot of stuff coming." He said sounding super excited.

"So if you too are together how are the fans taking it?"my dad asked

"Uh we actually a-aren't planning on telling them..yet."I said nervously I don't know why I'm nervous my parents have to be cool with it.

"Oh how do you think they will react?"my dad kept going.

"Not to fond of the idea."I gulped looking at Jack.

"I think they're just going over time come to a se nose that this is what it is and there's nothing they can do about I love all my fans but I love Jillian and I'm not going to stop because they don't like it."Jack shrugged.

"Remember what happens if the Dean of admission sees something inappropriate online."my dad didn't seem to like the idea.

"I know dad."I nodded.
...
We soon left and went to jacks family house.

"You're dad didn't seem to happy about us."jack looked at me.

I shrugged.

"Would you get in trouble? You know at school."he asked sadly.

I shook my head."no not at all."

"You're lying."he sighed

"I won't unless something happens."I shrugged.

"Like what?"he continued

"Like if there were to be drama." I sighed.

"Which there will be."he sighed with me.

I shrugged."I don't know I'm not famous I don't how it works."

"I don't want to do this is it's going to cause problems."he pulled over.

"But I won't get kicked out I'm not even the one with the fame and no offense but college students don't really listen to Jack and Jack like there's some but not much."I grabbed his hand.

"You're right, ok well we can see how it goes if something happens I'll end it."he looked at me."or we could wait till after school."

"Don't you think we've waited enough?"I asked.

"More then enough but I don't want to ruin you're future." He frowned

"You won't I've read the rules Jack we're going to be fine."I smiled a bit kissing him.

"I love you."I kissed him repeatedly as he smiled.

"You're the best."he kissed me back.

He got back on the road and we were soon at jacks house.

"Jill."David answered the door."come in."

Both Katherine and David hugged me.

"We missed you."Katherine smiled as she let go.

"I've missed you guys too."I smiled at both of them.

"Wait are you too back together?" David asked.

Jack smiled."yeah we are."

"You guys are the cutest."David smiled."I've missed seeing you too together."

"It feels like ages that we've seen you Jill, it felt so weird not having you to together."Katherine smiled before hugging Jack.

"Dad no snapchat please."Jack immediately told David which was rude in a way but given that David had his phone out then I guess he called it quickly.

"Guessing it's not public yet."he looked at us as we shook our heads

Maybe we should've waited.