61

"Jack!"I yelled and nothing I choked my throats was slowly closing up as I gasped for air. Then a buzzing noise rang in my ears a i woke up back into reality.

I gasped for error and caught onto jacks arm I closed my eyes in relief that he was next to me.

"Hey what's wrong."his words triggered me I started sobbing.

He sat up his voice raspy from waking up."hey baby what's wrong?" He pulled me into him."it's ok."he repeated softly.

I hugged him so strong holding him making sure he wouldn't go anywhere.

"Jill are you ok." He said softly and I nodded.

"It was just a bad dream."I said softly as I stoped crying.

"Come on go back to bed."he stroked my hair keeping me close to him.

Truth was I've been having these nightmares since we moved back to school Omaha. I don't know what it is that's causing them but every night it's either Liam or jack or both being taken away from me.

But they weren't just about them it always ends in me choking and gasping for air when I wake up.

I drifted back to sleep and curled up closely to jack.
•••
"Please stop it!" I sobbed jacks eyes looked at me and I couldn't take it. He had so much pain, I gasped for air to yell but nothing came out.

I was being held down, like someone was shaking me and soon I woke up to jack calling my name.

"Jill wake up, Jill."his voice tinged in my ear as I shot open my eyes.

"What's wrong."I panicked.

"You were crying in you're sleep."he let go as soon as I woke up.

I didn't know how to respond."this has been happening every night now maybe I don't know but maybe you should go see a therapist."

I was going to reject the idea and fight why he was wrong but he wasn't."I know I know I will."I laid staring at the ceiling.

"I can't lose you jack."I whispered as he laid back down.

"You wont."his breathe warm against my skin.

"Promise." I turned and looked at him.

"Promise."he kissed me."cmon let's go to sleep."

He held me close to him like every other night his grip tight.

He made me feel safe, he made me feel like nothing would ever go wrong and I loved that about him.

"I love you."I whispered but by that time jack was letting out little snores.

It's all a dream jacks fine he's next to me and he's fine.